Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

Spaghetti! You actually like Vapor Trails?? I don't feel so alone now. Most everyone here hates it. Some more than others.

The hate for VT puzzles me. I get it, the production sucks, but the songwriting is very strong! Some really heavy, really beautiful lyrics. It also stands out as one of their most unique albums

I agree that the sound is terrible, but I love it just the same. You are right about the lyrics too.

• Like 1

Spaghetti! You actually like Vapor Trails?? I don't feel so alone now. Most everyone here hates it. Some more than others.

The hate for VT puzzles me. I get it, the production sucks, but the songwriting is very strong! Some really heavy, really beautiful lyrics. It also stands out as one of their most unique albums

I agree but what do you do with the headache factor?

My point exactly. And in all honesty...Geddy doesn't sound great on this album...

Playing VT Remixed again. In the mood for it. Might actually finish it this time...

There is a buzzing or something that just won't go away. I don't know.... :huh:

My point exactly. And in all honesty...Geddy doesn't sound great on this album...

He is buried in there somewhere......

See.... There is heavy guitar on this to but its so distorted and in an annoying way....
  • Like 1

Playing VT Remixed again. In the mood for it. Might actually finish it this time...

There is a buzzing or something that just won't go away. I don't know.... :huh:

I hear it...not sure either...for some reason its sounding ok this time around! But I really don't understand how this sort of mixing/mastering error happens time and time again. Springsteen released a magnificent album called Magic that was mixed almost as badly...its ridiculous!

The production definitely makes it tough, I just listen to it on significantly lower volume and deal with it
  • Like 1

He sounds good to me.

• Like 1

The production definitely makes it tough, I just listen to it on significantly lower volume and deal with it

I just turned it down a touch. The last few album I have tried I wanted to turn up.... :huh:

I'm listening to the remixed Ghost Rider. :wub:

Ghost Rider is amazing. Geddy sings magnificently and as always, Alex is the master of tugging at my heart strings
  • Like 3

Fellas, I don't hear any buzzing. What are you talking about?

I would call it distortion more than a buzzing. A constant noise of stuff being blended together. Best way I can describe it.....

I would call it distortion more than a buzzing. A constant noise of stuff being blended together. Best way I can describe it.....

Which one are you listening to? The remix or the original?

I love Vapor Trails so much that I'm the VT Ambassador :D

• Like 1

Yeah turned the album down a notch...approaching love this time around! Ghost Rider is like something from the future...so spacey and ethereal...those vocals...

sorry, I said Geddy did not sound great. My ears have adjusted. He sounds awesome!

• Like 2

Which one are you listening to? The remix or the original?

Remix. Earthshine really has a poor sound.......

Narpiñata

:LMAO:

I actually wish that was his name...

Narpiñata

:LMAO:

:LMAO: Almost as good as the one the other day Narptesticles....

I must have the crappiest taste because I think that the original VT sounds better than the remix. The remix sounds sounds disjointed. All of the instruments are separated too much. If that makes sense.

I have heard that complaint...might give the original a few spins sometime to see if I may actually prefer it.

• Like 1