70s Genesis Reunited,

Tony R

http://i.imgur.com/VAWKDWc.jpg

BBC Documentary:

BBC TV channels will broadcast a range of new series and documentaries on the history of music and films profiling renowned bands and artists including:

Genesis: Together and Apart (BBC Two) - reuniting the band members for a feature-length documentary which profiles the rock band.

Marvellous.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that Phil cant play the drums anymore? Why not i wonder? :eh:

He has severe problems with his neck and spine but I believe he has recently started hitting his drums again.

• Like 1

This certainly has potential!

I wouldn't expect them to sound like the Genesis of the 70s (assuming they write new music together); too much water under the bridge since then. But it will be interesting to see how the years have affected them style-wise.

I read somewhere that Phil cant play the drums anymore? Why not i wonder? :eh:

He has severe problems with his neck and spine but I believe he has recently started hitting his drums again.

Thanks Tony..poor Phil..I always liked him. Saw him in Boston probably around 5 years ago maybe.

Edited by Chicken hawk

http://i.imgur.com/VAWKDWc.jpg

BBC Documentary:

BBC TV channels will broadcast a range of new series and documentaries on the history of music and films profiling renowned bands and artists including:

Genesis: Together and Apart (BBC Two) - reuniting the band members for a feature-length documentary which profiles the rock band.

Marvellous.

Gabriel's expression appears to say: "Ok I'll stand next to them for 5 seconds, 4...3...2...1..."

• Like 1

This could, COULD, be huge. HUGE.

Tony, we could be supping ale to the Lamb yet.

I'm hoping for a black metal album from them with Gabriel gargling glass and pissing blood, Collins playing drums with his face, Banks burning his hair off and then using it to play keyboards, Mike using his arse hair to play bass and Hackett riffing like a BEAST using his patented Hackett tennis racket!

I'm hoping for a black metal album from them with Gabriel gargling glass and pissing blood, Collins playing drums with his face, Banks burning his hair off and then using it to play keyboards, Mike using his arse hair to play bass and Hackett riffing like a BEAST using his patented Hackett tennis racket!

Again, I would pay good money to see this. f**k it, I'd pay bad money as well.

Again, I would pay good money to see this. f**k it, I'd pay bad money as well.

It'd be so good it'd the only album remembered from the current eon! And when they play it live it'd be the gig of the epoch! :AlienSmiley:

:scared: