FIFA World Cup 2014: Brasil

Aikenrooster

I'm disappointed that I missed this game. But I will definitely be tuned in on Sunday.GO GERMANY GO. THIS IS OUR YEAR.

Man, you've missed a historical game. Unf**kinbelievable (the game and your failure).

Scream for us on Sunday, I'm sure we'll need every help we can get. ;)

Too bad that we didn't have the chance to dance with the Italians this time.

I found a late night replay and I'm tuned in. I had a bet with an Italian friend about who would go further. Would of loved to of seen them play each other, but going to the finals when they don't clear Round Robin is even better.

:ebert:

What a first half. I'm still bewildered how naive the Brazilians acted.

Rodrigo, sorry for that horrible night :poke:

I think team Brasilia should be forced to wear lederhosen in downtown Sao Paulo for a week, then in Rio de Janeiro for another week. They got bent over and drilled.

I love Brazil though...great country great people great food

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

I think that aside from a good and solid 20 minutes against Colombia, Brazil did not deliver in this WC. Too much spoiling of our athletes, and a team which is still way too young. We actually skipped a whole generation - guys like Kaká, Ronaldinho, Adriano etc. should be in this team for a smooth transition, but were out of the team for a number of reasons: injuries, bad shape, and too much money, which caused pure lack of interest of them to play for the national team.

In our Seleção this year we have 99% of players in their first WC, and some of them were quite challenged psychologically today. This whole morning of Neymar didn't help either - Colombia lost Falcão, France lost Ribéry, and we didn't see a huge commotion from those teams, they just carried on with what they had. Germany was quick to realize our weak spots and explore them, and we lost the plot even after the very first goal today. Here's hoping we have better luck in four years.

Germany is a tough team, but you're right in that it looked like the Brazil team didn't give a full effort.

Hey...is that a new member title?

Sorry again Rodrigo it's a must :7up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC7p0iC3zVk

...It's a riot. We hope there's none in Brazil after this blowout...

I don't think so. Most of the people are realistic enough and accept what happened there tonight. The Germans were the better (cleverer) team and deserved to win. I know that there are a lot of idiots, ready to use violence, in this world, but after all...it's just a game, where 22 people run after a ball and in the end, Germany wins. :P

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

it's just a game, where 22 people run after a ball and in the end, Germany wins. :P

Ha! Just a game? Who the hell is up at this hour in Germany ready to party until next week?

• Like 1

it's just a game, where 22 people run after a ball and in the end, Germany wins. :P

Ha! Just a game? Who the hell is up at this hour in Germany ready to party until next week?

F**k it's half past five I'm... :outtahere:

• Like 1

My wife and I were watching "Being There" (for the first time),

:ebert:

You'll have to post about it in Video Vertigo!

Just watched Shirley Maclaine masturbate for Peter Sellers. Unexpected I must say.

Absolutely surreal.

That game will be remembered long after we're dead.

Not sure why the fans turned on Fred. He had a bad Cup, but it was the Brazilian defense that fell asleep this game. Fred is the one player who doesn't really have a defensive responsibility.

• Like 2

I felt so bad watching the brazilian fans cry and just get their heart broken! They just didn't have it, I'm Mexican, Serbian, and German. So I was supporting Germany since Mexico and the US were already out.
  • Like 1

I felt so bad watching the brazilian fans cry and just get their heart broken! They just didn't have it, I'm Mexican, Serbian, and German. So I was supporting Germany since Mexico and the US were already out.

Watching fans cry is a hard task.

It'll be difficult for most Brazillians to accept the loss.

Of course I'm upset, but I take sports with a grain of salt. People at work today are behaving like one of their relatives passed away!

I know you are still stinging but are you going for Argentina now?

Yes, I´m going for Argentina, despite the local rivalry between Brazil and them. With very low expectations though, since I think Hollad is a superior team.

I want this cup for Messi