Best Rush Summah Songs

Geddy's Soul Patch

Red Barchetta, Analog Kid, How It Is, Closer to the Heart, Hemispheres Prelude and 2112 Overture/Syrinx/Finale. These ones would be my choices....

Or SUMMERtime Blues!

TSOR and Red Barchetta are both seemingly made for summer blasting.

A couple others:

What You're Doing (ATWAS)

The Big Money

Analog Kid (His mother starts to call him as a heart goes soaring by / And the boy pulls down his baseball cap and covers up his eyes .. " ) :notworthy:

Good call with Analog Kid

Couldn't agree more with Analog Kid. That's the first song that comes to mind when you say summer due to that imagery.

You have not lived until you've drove with Subdivision on full blast. I can't really explain it; it feels like you're in a movie!

Especially out on a long, straight country road. And even better at night. Has anyone else noticed that music sounds better in your car at night or is it just me?

• Like 4

You have not lived until you've drove with Subdivision on full blast. I can't really explain it; it feels like you're in a movie!

Especially out on a long, straight country road. And even better at night. Has anyone else noticed that music sounds better in your car at night or is it just me?

Yes! In fact, I thought of your post earlier tonight. At 10 p.m. I offered to drive out to my daughter's restaurant to pick something up that she had forgotten. The drive involved a lot of dark, country Michigan roads -- with my windows down. Van Halen's debut hadn't sounded so good in a long time.

• Like 1

The last time I saw this much horrible pronunciation was when I lived in New England...

ANNNNYWAY...All of Moving Pictures, Hemispheres, Grace Under Pressure Tour, Power Windows, and Rush in Rio are my standout summer music in the car.