Official 2014-2015 NCAA Football thread

Getting excited about the game Monday. Thank goodness I have that day off. :dweez:

Who are you pulling for?

I have decided to pull for the Buckeyes over they of the ever changing uniforms.

Buckeyes!!!

Been a fan since the 70's. :codger: Regardless of the outcome, I am proud of what they have done with a 2nd & 3rd string QB. :7up:

• Like 3

Getting excited about the game Monday. Thank goodness I have that day off. :dweez:

Who are you pulling for?

I have decided to pull for the Buckeyes over they of the ever changing uniforms.

Buckeyes!!!

Been a fan since the 70's. :codger: Regardless of the outcome, I am proud of what they have done with a 2nd & 3rd string QB. :7up:

Yeah, Ohio State was written off as OUT OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE early in the season. First, their starting quarterback was lost to a season ending injury, Then, they lost to a not very good VT team.

One particular OSU fan that I have enjoyed discussing things with over the years here in successive NCAA football threads pronounced early in this thread that he was despairing of OSU so much that he wasn't even interested in following them this season.

My, so much has changed from then. Such is NCAA football, a wild roller coaster ride of a season, so often.

• Like 2

Who are you pulling for?

Buckeyes!!!

Yeah, Ohio State was written off as OUT OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE early in the season. First, their starting quarterback was lost to a season ending injury, Then, they lost to a not very good VT team.

One particular OSU fan that I have enjoyed discussing things with over the years here in successive NCAA football threads pronounced early in this thread that he was despairing of OSU so much that he wasn't even interested in following them this season.

My, so much has changed from then. Such is NCAA football, a wild roller coaster ride of a season, so often.

Yep, Indiana's season is always a roller coaster ride. The ups of wins over MAC, CUSA, Sun Belt, and FCS teams in preconference, the downs of the conference season...

• Like 1

Who are you pulling for?

Buckeyes!!!

More things change the more the more.. ahh you know the rest.. :P Yes, for most all of the college regular season I avoided the frustrating drama of following my home state Buckeyes. Taking the ill fated plunge in believing and paying attention instead to the Cleveland Browns. Thinking it was possible they were going to amount for something this year... :boo hiss: Blind faith just doesn't pay off for a Ohio sports fan, but I admit it's been extremely satisfying the turn of events for the Bucks shocking matter of fact. lol Although I'm decked out in my Buckeyes colors daily and pumped for there return to title game, Experience has shown me to keep it real and don't get caught up in fantasy hype of what ifs,, And quite frankly the realist in me can't let me be to optimistic that Ohio State can pull this upset off. Oregon's speed scares the hell out of me and there's always been doubts what version of Luke Fickell defense were going to see The Good, Bad or Ugly??? Other then that... GO BUCKEYES!!!! :yes:
  • Like 1

http://sports.yahoo....-004321519.html

Thats not helping the Ducks.

:smoke: Oops.

Carrington caught seven passes for 165 yards and two touchdowns in the Ducks’ 59-20 win over the Seminoles last week. If he misses the game, he’ll join fellow redshirt freshman receiver Devon Allen (41 catches, 684 yards, 7 TDs), who injured his knee on the opening kickoff of the Rose Bowl.

• Like 1

GO BUCKS!! :haz: :7up:

Got the homemade chili simmering right now. :D

I am rooting for the Bucs for sure. I really don't have a horse in the race, but my boss graduated from there. OSU winning will make my boss happy, which may make tomorrow really good... free lunch, or something! :)

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

Who are you pulling for?

Buckeyes!!!

Yep, Indiana's season is always a roller coaster ride. The ups of wins over MAC, CUSA, Sun Belt, and FCS teams in preconference, the downs of the conference season...

hilarious

Who are you pulling for?

Buckeyes!!!

hilarious

Maybe the first 20 seasons in a row it was.

Oregon scores first at 12:21 and offers up the game's first RUSH sighting, of sorts!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/FrooFrooDooDoo/Ducks/quack.gif

Who are you pulling for?

Buckeyes!!!

hilarious

Your post silly.

Who are you pulling for?

Buckeyes!!!

hilarious

Your post silly.

I know. I was just commenting on the fact that it has been literally true for 20 years and ceased to be funny (and then has become funny in an ironic sort of way). You can look it up.