To those graduating high school, college I dedicate this tune

circumstantial tree

I'm at long last getting my master's degree in architecture and received official word a few hours ago. This is one of my personal anthems which is so befitting of the hard work I put into getting this far. So for those of you graduating from high school and college in the next couple of months, I dedicate this tune to myself and you. I put the live version in this time because I envision the applause at the end is for us!

http://youtu.be/hVXMTNKIEak

• Like 11

I'm at long last getting my master's degree in architecture and received official word a few hours ago. This is one of my personal anthems which is so befitting of the hard work I put into getting this far. So for those of you graduating from high school and college in the next couple of months, I dedicate this tune to myself and you. I put the live version in this time because I envision the applause at the end is for us!

http://youtu.be/hVXMTNKIEak

I love a show of hands, maybe my favorite concert DVD....and congrats!

• Like 2

Is there anybody else here that will be finishing up school or college? The only problem right now is that I'm coming down with a cold which kinda kills some of the excitement.

Is there anybody else here that will be finishing up school or college? The only problem right now is that I'm coming down with a cold which kinda kills some of the excitement.

I won't be finished with my B.S. for another year or so. (I'm going slowly.) I'll probably be 51 when I graduate.

Edited by x1yyz

Yes, I'm an older guy in pursuit of a career change, about to get my BS in accounting. It's been a loooooooooooooong 5+ years working full time and taking classes, and yes, I did feel as though I was on a Mission. I only took one summer off during that span so I'm looking forward to the break. I salute you for obtaining your masters degree, I know there must have been much hard work involved. We can share a toast in spirit when I'm celebrating this weekend. :cheers:

• Like 2

My daughter Samantha is graduating a double major from the University of Georgia. Political Science and International Studies. She is already enrolled in Grad school at UGA. I am very proud of her.

• Like 3

High school? You sure have become very familiar with an awful lot of music in your relatively few years on this earth.

thanks! you can thank the internet for that

High school? You sure have become very familiar with an awful lot of music in your relatively few years on this earth.

thanks! you can thank the internet for that

I would trust this young man's judgement any day.... :)
  • Like 1

was a great tune to have after I graduated high school now it works again for this graduation as well.

I'll be finishing high school here in a few weeks here... I'm so excited for summer and persuing my Mechanical Engineering degree at Worcester Polytechnic Institute! Rush has been an instrumental part of my life in getting me over the hurdles... They are the perfect soundtrack of summer and my life. Congrats to the OP and all others advancing!
  • Like 2

I'll be finishing high school here in a few weeks here... I'm so excited for summer and persuing my Mechanical Engineering degree at Worcester Polytechnic Institute! Rush has been an instrumental part of my life in getting me over the hurdles... They are the perfect soundtrack of summer and my life. Congrats to the OP and all others advancing!

You'll be right down the street from me (I go to Clark)!

Congrats to Circumstantial Tree and everyone else graduating!!