NBA Playoffs 2014

goose

Do or die for Golden State. I really like the Clippers' chances to take it all. They have all the intangibles right now.

Do or die for Golden State. I really like the Clippers' chances to take it all. They have all the intangibles right now.

Your powers of prediction are on par with mine (not a good thing).

• Like 1

So...Randolph is out for game 7, for punching Adams in the jaw. The punch wasn't noted during the game, but after it the league reviewed the play and it clearly was a punch.

An interesting note to the incident...

The 20-year-old Adams was a 2013 lottery pick and he has played sparingly during the postseason. The New Zealand native has already crafted a reputation as a physical player and he has been involved in a number of incidents during his rookie season: Vince Carter was suspended one game for elbowing Adams, Nate Robinson was fined for striking Adams, Jordan Hamilton was suspended for striking Adams, and Larry Sanders was ejected for elbowing Adams.

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/02/zach-randolph-suspended-game-7-punch-steven-adams-grizzlies-thunder/

Indiana looking good during the first half. Up 12 against the Hawks.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Pacers survive a rocky series in which they sorely underperformed and nearly imploded. Gotta like their chances to get by the Artists Formerly Known as The Bullets.

Portland advanced in dramatic fashion last night!

http://www.huffingto..._n_5259258.html

Now ESPN can start their around the clock coverage on Dwight Howard and his impact on the Rockets season.

• Like 1

So...Randolph is out for game 7, for punching Adams in the jaw. The punch wasn't noted during the game, but after it the league reviewed the play and it clearly was a punch.

The 20-year-old Adams was a 2013 lottery pick and he has played sparingly during the postseason. The New Zealand native has already crafted a reputation as a physical player and he has been involved in a number of incidents during his rookie season: Vince Carter was suspended one game for elbowing Adams, Nate Robinson was fined for striking Adams, Jordan Hamilton was suspended for striking Adams, and Larry Sanders was ejected for elbowing Adams.

http://nba.si.com/20...zzlies-thunder/

Larry Sanders is in the NBA? I thought he was a talk show host.

Dallas Mavericks forced a game 7 against the San Antonio Spurs last night, 113 - 111. Monta Ellis had an amazing game. I'm SO happy to have Devin Harris back home. I've missed being wowed by his fast break. We have a super talented team right now. We go to San An for game 7, so that will be a HUGE challenge. If we win that and move on, I think we go up against the Grizzlies or the Thunder? We can deal with either if we can get past San Antonio. They've always been our nemesis. Game 7 tomorrow night! GO MAVS!

Dallas Mavericks forced a game 7 against the San Antonio Spurs last night, 113 - 111. Monta Ellis had an amazing game. I'm SO happy to have Devin Harris back home. I've missed being wowed by his fast break. We have a super talented team right now. We go to San An for game 7, so that will be a HUGE challenge. If we win that and move on, I think we go up against the Grizzlies or the Thunder? We can deal with either if we can get past San Antonio. They've always been our nemesis. Game 7 tomorrow night! GO MAVS!

The Spurs and Mavs are 1-8 so they'd play the winner of the 4-5 series which is the Blazers.

Portland advanced in dramatic fashion last night!

http://www.huffingto..._n_5259258.html

Now ESPN can start their around the clock coverage on Dwight Howard and his impact on the Rockets season.

I don't get the love affair with that guy. To me he represents everything wrong with the NBA.
  • Like 1

His son, actually (adopted).

The Spurs and Mavs are 1-8 so they'd play the winner of the 4-5 series which is the Blazers.

I actually like both the Spurs and the Mavs. The nod goes to San Antonio for class acts Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich. No Mark Cuban seals it for SA..

Fascinating. I never knew that. Guess that's why I keep coming back.

• Like 1

Fascinating. I never knew that. Guess that's why I keep coming back.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/bucks/larry_sanders_tv_header_111218.jpg
  • Like 1

I actually like both the Spurs and the Mavs. The nod goes to San Antonio for class acts Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich. No Mark Cuban seals it for SA..

Despite his reputation, (and trust me, we would all like him to shut the hell up most of the time.) Mark Cuban advocates his team absolutely. There has been only one major breakdown of trust between him and his team, and that is when he clashed with Avery Johnson. Big mistake, imo. But, overall, he knows not to f with things within the team. He knows his role, and he doesn't overstep it like Jerry Jones. I like him. He's a good owner. AND, every time he's fined by the NBA, he matches the fine for charity. You all may see him as being crazy, but to us he's a good crazy. :)

• Like 1

This Golden State-LA Clippers game is one for the ages.

I can't believe I'm actually enjoying NBA basketball.

Things are getting serious in the NBA playoffs. It's good to see that, even though the Heat are two time defending champs, they're all in on #3.

BnCbFgNCIAExjMf.jpg

Indiana Vs Miami game 4 eastern conference playoffs tonight, this one should be good. Much as I want the Heat to win, if the Pacers can play decent for all of 4 quarters, they could steal one at the AAA. Seems Miami tries to stay with Indiana for 3 quarters, then kick in the turbos for the fourth. At the risk of letting another Heat palyer free during the 4th maybe the Pacers might try double teamong Ray Allen, wh is killing the Pacerrs from 3 point range.

Wait a minute what am talking about?

GO HEAT!

Indiana, you want some cheese to go with that whine? STFU and play ball.

3 of my birthplace Bad Boys on the 10 dirtiest list-ya don't say Sherlock?.