RushGoober!

Pars123

Someone who has really been making a lot of people upset lately, like goobs used to.

:huh:

Yeah, he's the exact opposite of goober! But what if he is trying to confuse everyone by trying to act like an illiterate delirious person? Still making people mad, but by being as non goober as possible! And I quote "I want to here sum hard a$$ stuf, no mor Yy bulshit" well I think I spelled stuff like he did. See that is going to make people mad, I can see goober posting something like that, because as we all know goober loves moving pictures (Who doesn't?) but by acting as someone who doesn't, he can throw us off!

Edited by Pars123
  • Like 1

Maybe we can flood our missing and missed comrade's PM box with pleadings for his return?

I just can't understand his prolonged absence from the forum.

You don't think someone offended him, do you?

Haha, we need to harass him! I think he planned this out! Kinda like in The Lord of the rings, where at Bilbo's party, he disappeared. Kinda like the memorial/roast thread was his party. So he made an account a few months before, and barely used it until he reached 29,999. And now until we get him to reveal himself, he's using a different account! Someone who has really been making a lot of people upset lately, like goobs used to.

...and the Yukon Blade Grinder, with preternatural knowledge, knew this. How did it know?

• Like 3

Maybe we can flood our missing and missed comrade's PM box with pleadings for his return?

I think it's inyo! He's completely random and didn't show up until around goobs disappeared!

And I will have to read everything soon Tombstone! Yeah I saw some funny stuff about prizes, and butter knives etc haha.

I see you liked your own post. I like that. If we don't like our own posts, who will?

• Like 1

I am guessing that's his plan, waiting to make his next post special.

That sure would make it a differentiator.

:P

• Like 4

Someone who has really been making a lot of people upset lately, like goobs used to.

You have seen Inyo right? I'm suspicious about him.

I thought he might be a good friend of Bathory. They sound alike.

I'm sorry, I'm a little behind everyone else because I'm on my phone. And I edited a few posts because I didn't want to have too many posts in a row, which i did... Sorry. That was an accident! And I have you guys to like my post!:)

Edited by Pars123
  • Like 1

Yeah, he's the exact opposite of goober! But what if he is trying to confuse everyone by trying to act like an illiterate delirious person? Still making people mad, but by being as non goober as possible! And I quote "I want to here sum hard a$$ stuf, no mor Yy bulshit" well I think I spelled stuff like he did. See that is going to make people mad, I can see goober posting something like that, because as we all know goober loves moving pictures (Who doesn't?) but by acting as someone who doesn't, he can throw us off!

Very impressive sleuthing.

• Like 1

Very impressive sleuthing.

Why thank you! I think I have figured it out!
  • Like 1

Haha, we need to harass him! I think he planned this out! Kinda like in The Lord of the rings, where at Bilbo's party, he disappeared. Kinda like the memorial/roast thread was his party. So he made an account a few months before, and barely used it until he reached 29,999. And now until we get him to reveal himself, he's using a different account! Someone who has really been making a lot of people upset lately, like goobs used to.

...and the Yukon Blade Grinder, with preternatural knowledge, knew this. How did it know?

Maybe there's an inside source???

I'm convinced he's goober, he made a dream setlist and from what I could actually read, there was morning from Vapor Trails!������

:o A mole working at the YBG that we can't trust? :o

Yes! A mole! I have a few different theories, either goober really is gone. Which probably isn't true.

This Inyo guy is him! And so is someone from the YBG!

Or this whole forum is fake and everyone here (except us) is goober!

• Like 2

I'm convinced he's goober, he made a dream setlist and from what I could actually read, there was morning from Vapor Trails!������

Yes! A mole! I have a few different theories, either goober really is gone. Which probably isn't true.

I'm the mole. It's time I admitted it. Sorry to decieve you all. I couldn't help myself.

I'm Rushgoober

• Like 3

You don't think it's that Substancewithoutacause fellow, do you? You know, the one that makes Popsicle sticks chandeliers and stuff?

• Like 2

I'm the mole. It's time I admitted it. Sorry to decieve you all. I couldn't help myself.

I'm Rushgoober

BAM I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME! ;)

• Like 3

I'm Rushgoober

Now my head is really spinning off.

I'm going to go have a cigarette and ponder this purposeful deception and also pinch myself to see if I am real myself.

• Like 2

You don't think it's that Substancewithoutacause fellow, do you? You know, the one that makes

Popsicle sticks chandeliers and stuff?

It could be! What if goober, substance, Inyo, and tombstone are all goober??

• Like 1

I'm Rushgoober

Now my head is really spinning off.

I'm going to go have a cigarette and ponder this purposeful deception and also pinch myself to see if I am real myself.

Hahaha, I can't believe tombstone tricked us! ;)

• Like 1

You don't think it's that Substancewithoutacause fellow, do you? You know, the one that makes

What if I'm Goober?

What if I'm Goober?

What if goober never existed? He was just a figure of all our imagination?

• Like 2

You don't think it's that Substancewithoutacause fellow, do you? You know, the one that makes Popsicle sticks chandeliers and stuff?

I so have a great joke right here, but typing it would violate forum rules.

• Like 2

What is it with Rush fans wanking each other off?

Surprised Peart hasn't penned "Mutual Masturbation" in honour of his fans and friends.

Hey, how's it going?

• Like 2

I'm Rushgoober

I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just wanted to form the most kick ass thread ever, comprised of TRF's most talented writers...forgive me!

• Like 1

I'm Rushgoober

I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just wanted to form the most kick ass thread ever, comprised of TRF's most talented writers...forgive me!

It's okay! I forgive you! And who are these talented writers? I can name one!

• Like 1

I'm Rushgoober

You really had us going. Especially when you got 73 after us.