RushGoober!

Pars123

Is this all content that originated in the RS thread, and is being copied and pasted into here? Just curious, I haven't read the whole RS thread.

All of this material was posted in the RS thread. I'm not sure myself, but I think the goal is to get people to read TM's original thread.

It would make things a lot easier if you would be so kind as to move that thread up here where there's more traffic. :LOL:

The Goob thread RS thread isn't really Rush-related, and really, neither is this one. And RS is certainly busy enough.

Is this all content that originated in the RS thread, and is being copied and pasted into here? Just curious, I haven't read the whole RS thread.

All of this material was posted in the RS thread. I'm not sure myself, but I think the goal is to get people to read TM's original thread.

It would make things a lot easier if you would be so kind as to move that thread up here where there's more traffic. :LOL:

The Goob thread RS thread isn't really Rush-related

It's TRF related. Rush fan-fiction as your main course.

• Like 1

Is it wrong that, even though I'm not a grinder dude, I kind of like it and might want to be one?

Where do I join?

It pretty much means you have to be a disciple of Tombstone Mountain. Follow him around and stuff.

We are freelancers, also! All Tombstone has to do is pay our physical needs.

• Like 1

Is it wrong that, even though I'm not a grinder dude, I kind of like it and might want to be one?

Where do I join?

It pretty much means you have to be a disciple of Tombstone Mountain. Follow him around and stuff.

We are freelancers, also! All Tombstone has to do is pay our physical needs.

Of course HPL has special needs. Very special, odd needs. He's got a problem providing legitimate receipts. The price one pays for talent of his caliber.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Nope - nobody was wondering. Those who care to know, already were well aware

And yet, the seed of knowledge must be planted

It already has been planted, in the RS thread. You Grinder dudes have shamelessly commandeered this thread. Do we need two of these?

Grinder Dudes

:bitchslap:

I wonder if Rushgoober will want to be a Grinder Dude after all this?

• Like 1

Yukon Blade Grinder apparel and lifestyle coming soon.

T-shirts, long sleeves, hoodies, caps.

Limited edition leather jacket with Neil Peart's quotes on the inside.

Toilet paper with ALL the YBG articles in one single row, Jack Kerouack style. Guaranteed to last more than 30% of normal toilet papers.

• Like 3

Toilet paper with ALL the YBG articles in one single row, Jack Kerouack style. Guaranteed to last more than 30% of normal toilet papers.

A trustworthy brand...moreso than the Onion or RollingStone

OK, you might experience some changes 'round here....

Quite right. Thread closed. Some personal info was stated in here that was not meant for public consumption here on TRF. That's a no-no (and so is referencing it again in another thread), and that post has been removed. Plus, we don't need two of these threads. Actually, there's already an ongoing Grinder thread in here, plus the one in RS, so we don't need three.

• Like 1