RushGoober!

Pars123

Well, that was fun, but still no Goobs. We'll try again in another five months.

See ya then!

Bye Goobs!

Bye tombstone! Bye Lorraine!

Edited by Pars123
  • Like 1

I haven't seen any band lists with hundreds of bands from the sixties I've never heard of so, no, goober is not among us. I, however, am iron man.

But goober wouldn't want it obvious! And if your iron man, I'm Geddy Lee!

• Like 1

I haven't seen any band lists with hundreds of bands from the sixties I've never heard of so, no, goober is not among us. I, however, am iron man.

I'm Terry Brown.

• Like 3

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

• Like 1

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

• Like 1

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

• Like 2

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

I am Alex Lifeson but I am in disguise.

• Like 1

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

Alex! Why the hell did you tell them about our tour??? It was supposed to be a secret and I've been calling your house for days... Charlene always tells me your busy!

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

What are you busy doing??

Edited by Pars123

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

Alex! Why the hell did you tell them about our tour??? It was supposed to be a secret and I've been calling your house for days... Charlene always tells me your busy!

Whoops. I know nothing. I see nothing.

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

No Alex! You can not back out on this now! We have a huge tour to do because of you! I'm getting tired of this bickering! Were not just a band, were a team, were friends! Your not being a very good friend. Do you remember Katie? One of our friends growing up? Well she's counting on us, she told us that we need to stay together and look what your doing! Your driving us apart! Neil is too sensitive for this, we can not argue about it! Why do you think Neil left the forum ONE post away from 30,00?? Because we are always arguing and it's not good for him! We need him in top shape, we all need to be in top shape! So please Alex, I need you to be responsible!

Edited by Pars123

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

No Alex! You can not back out on this now! We have a huge tour to do because of you! I'm getting tired of this bickering! Were not just a band, were a team, were friends! Your not being a very good friend. Do you remember Katie? One of our friends growing up? Well she's counting on us, she told us that we need to stay together and look what your doing! Your driving us apart! Neil is too sensitive for this, we can not argue about it! Why do you think Neil left the forum ONE post away from 30,00?? Because we are always arguing and it's not good for him! We need him in top shape, we all need to be in top shape! So please Alex, I need you to be responsible!

Did you forget to take your medicine today Ged? Remember, you take the BLUE pill.

• Like 1

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

Did you forget to take your medicine today Ged? Remember, you take the BLUE pill.

I'm Malcolm x

• Like 2

I'm Terry Brown.

I am Spartacus.

I am Tiger Woods

I am Hilary Clinton

I am still Geddy Lee.

I'm Malcolm x

I'm Batman

I do too! You'd think he'd acknowledge the roast done in his honor but he hasn't. Can't explain it. But we can all assume it'll be interesting when he does resurface outside of chatroom. I know I'm geeked about it.

Now he has not one, but TWO threads in his honor. Wow!

Somebody should make a memorial page with some of his greatest moments soon! Well, if he doesn't show up.

Actually his memorial page IS the roast thread. Have you read ALL 76 pages?

THAT THREAD SHOULD BE PINNED!

You should have posted a link. This is the perfect opportunity for shameless self-promotion!

TRF Prediction Thread and Roast: Rushgoober's 30,000th post

Not everyone ventures "below the fold".

• Like 2

Still no signs of him.. Time to get some private investigators on this case..

Really?

You haven't read the aforementioned thread. He's in Toronto being held by Mayor Rob Ford

I did! You told me to earlier remember? It's just that with a mole in your organization, I just don't know who to trust these days.
  • Like 1