'Pirates Of The Caribbean 2' bad guy-REVEALED!

Jack Aubrey

Thanks to Coming Soon!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/ccswag1.jpg

Walt Disney Pictures has given a first look at a picture of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest villain Davey Jones at the San Diego Comic-Con. The studio handed out the following poster, which shows the character played by Bill Nighy in the first of two upcoming sequels.

In the follow-up, due out July 7, 2006, Captain Jack (Johnny Depp) owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation.

Bill Nighy previously stated that Jones is the villain and that the character will be created using special effects. "I am a very, very, very, very bad man and I am there to make people suffer in all new ways, in ways that you won't have seen before," he said. "I have a boat and I have a crew, and they are really evil buggers. I'm so computer generated that you might have trouble spotting me. You'll know it's me, but you might have to check the credits afterwards," he laughed.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 18 2005, 08:21 PM)
Thanks to Coming Soon!

Walt Disney Pictures has given a first look at a picture of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest villain Davey Jones at the San Diego Comic-Con. The studio handed out the following poster, which shows the character played by Bill Nighy in the first of two upcoming sequels.

In the follow-up, due out July 7, 2006, Captain Jack (Johnny Depp) owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation.

Bill Nighy previously stated that Jones is the villain and that the character will be created using special effects. "I am a very, very, very, very bad man and I am there to make people suffer in all new ways, in ways that you won't have seen before," he said. "I have a boat and I have a crew, and they are really evil buggers. I'm so computer generated that you might have trouble spotting me. You'll know it's me, but you might have to check the credits afterwards," he laughed.

bolt.gif

I'll have to watch the first one again, great movie.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 19 2005, 12:21 AM)
Thanks to Coming Soon!

Hang on, that's Cthulhu

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/Jimyyz2112/Misc/cthulhu.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 18 2005, 07:21 PM)
Thanks to Coming Soon!

smile.gif I'm sure he was in my local pub last night! Look's like he could come from around here!