The official "Good Morning" thread

Blue J

Morning person here. I've worked the 8 to 5ish shift for over 25 years now.

What I hate about being a morning person is weekends. I can sleep as late as I want but........I don't. If the sun is up, so am I.

Yeah, I'm up even before the sunrise on weekends, a lot of the time. After a few hours in bed, my body has just had enough. I don't hate it, really. Well, all right, sometimes I'd like to sleep later. But I'm the same way about the daylight- I never take naps. Just can't sleep in the middle of the day. It's not natural. (And it would be a rare thing for me to even have the opportunity, anyway).

So, before I forget to say it- good morning, everyone!

:coffee:

Such a long day ahead.

Edit: Appropriately, this appeared on my Facebook page this morning:

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj488/catanstrophe/deathstarcoffee.jpg

Edited by Chronos
  • Like 1

I just went outside and grilled some "hot" johnsonville brats, and am eating them. Also drinking some yellow gatorade, and listening to close to the edge, while working

I just went outside and grilled some "hot" johnsonville brats, and am eating them. Also drinking some yellow gatorade, and listening to close to the edge, while working

Haaaaaaaaaaay!

Oh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Haaaaaaaaaaay!

Hay!

Haaaaaaaaaaay!

Hay!

http://images.popmatters.com/film_art/r/richardsimmons-splsh.jpg

hay!

Haaaaaaaaaaay!

Hay!

hay!

Just thought id come over and check out your Johnson, uh, those brats...

Haaaaaaaaaaay!

Hay!

hay!

oh.........I see............good thanks k bye

Haaaaaaaaaaay!

Hay!

hay!

You hurt me feelings, you have not posted in my aniversary thread. stahp talking to me

Mornin'! Today's gonna be awesome!

Later on I'm buying tickets for the Ghost concert in April. yay! and I love going with hubby and Lucy to pizza hut to pick up hubbys' check. love his co workers.

have a good day, errbody!

Good morning, Rush family... :)

I was out and about last night, and had my six year old son with me, and at one point, he said, "When you drive, do you read the signs?"

And I said, "Well, sure, I read all the signs. That's just part of being a responsible driver." And as soon as I said it, I thought to myself, oy! I'm such a dad. Such a dork, even. I felt like...like Clark freakin' Griswold, I guess. Hahahaha...

Just thought I'd share that.

Everybody get all jacked up on the bean, and have a great day.

Good morning, Rush family... :)

I was out and about last night, and had my six year old son with me, and at one point, he said, "When you drive, do you read the signs?"

And I said, "Well, sure, I read all the signs. That's just part of being a responsible driver." And as soon as I said it, I thought to myself, oy! I'm such a dad. Such a dork, even. I felt like...like Clark freakin' Griswold, I guess. Hahahaha...

Just thought I'd share that.

Everybody get all jacked up on the bean, and have a great day.

I always quiz my folks on whether they're driving properly - they all seem either too lax or too stressed when at the wheel.

morning guys and gals =]

today is a new day, I for one have a smile on my face! even with a day full of cleaning and laundry ahead of me lol

rock on! and my GOD, what I wouldn't do for a huge cup of coffee. mmmm.

Good morning, Rush family!

A couple of nights ago I took my son to basketball practice- he's on a co-Ed team, and there's a girl on his team who I think has a pretty good crush on him. And that's just sort of funny, in a way, because he is a handsome devil, but he has not started to notice girls in that way yet- but they are starting to notice him... :P So it was pretty funny to watch them playing together- this girl is truly the quintessential cute little redhead...and my son, he really doesn't get it yet, hahaha...which is OK with me, because I'm not sure I'm ready for all that quite yet.