Official 2014 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

John Daly shoots a big fat 90 at the Valspar Classic.

ya, including a 12 on the par 4 16th hole... :boo hiss:

His act has worn thin to be honest. i know he still has fans but I have not been one of them. The leader board at this event is a yawner as I thought it would be. Nothing to get me off the mower this weekend.... :)

I am also finding this week's tournament a snooze fest so far.... I'm hoping David Hearn or Graham DeLaet climb that leaderboard and make it interesting

I am hoping Graham DeLaet plays Bay Hill next week. Maybe I can get a photo with him in one of my Rush shirts and post it... :cheers:

Graham is not playing Bay Hill next week (I checked the field). Jason Day is playing, and a guy called Eldrick is scheduled to play.... What day(s?) are you going?

I am either going on Friday or Sunday. Obviously there is a huge difference in the field etc between Friday and Sunday. I think our decision will be based mostly on the weather. Hopefully the weather will be good all days I am there but we will have to see. I guess in theory I could go both days but thats another 50.00 and I am just to poor for that. One spring training game I am attending (Red Sox vs Braves) is freak'in 62.00 by itself.... :rage: Highway robbery in my view

So, you will be decked out in a RUSH shirt? Maybe we can spot you on tv. Let us know which day. Do you follow a player or do you go to a spot and watch the field roll through?

I am not much for sitting in one spot. I will most certainly walk all of Tigers round whether he is winning, losing or whatever. The rest of the day I am not sure. I will post on the thread when I know. I will wear one of my loudest Rush shirts too... :)
  • Like 1

His act has worn thin to be honest. i know he still has fans but I have not been one of them. The leader board at this event is a yawner as I thought it would be. Nothing to get me off the mower this weekend.... :)

I am also finding this week's tournament a snooze fest so far.... I'm hoping David Hearn or Graham DeLaet climb that leaderboard and make it interesting

I am hoping Graham DeLaet plays Bay Hill next week. Maybe I can get a photo with him in one of my Rush shirts and post it... :cheers:

Graham is not playing Bay Hill next week (I checked the field). Jason Day is playing, and a guy called Eldrick is scheduled to play.... What day(s?) are you going?

I am either going on Friday or Sunday. Obviously there is a huge difference in the field etc between Friday and Sunday. I think our decision will be based mostly on the weather. Hopefully the weather will be good all days I am there but we will have to see. I guess in theory I could go both days but thats another 50.00 and I am just to poor for that. One spring training game I am attending (Red Sox vs Braves) is freak'in 62.00 by itself.... :rage: Highway robbery in my view

So, you will be decked out in a RUSH shirt? Maybe we can spot you on tv. Let us know which day. Do you follow a player or do you go to a spot and watch the field roll through?

I am not much for sitting in one spot. I will most certainly walk all of Tigers round whether he is winning, losing or whatever. The rest of the day I am not sure. I will post on the thread when I know. I will wear one of my loudest Rush shirts too... :)

When John Daly was at Torrey Pines he had a big following. But i think half of those following were there to follow the half naked women following him. :P Edited by alphseeker

$62 for a spring training game? NFW I'd pay more than $10 a ticket.

Then again the only spring training game I've ever seen was the 106 loss Braves vs the 107 loss (23 game losing streak to start the season) Orioles in West Palm Beach in 1988. i think I paid $5 for a 5-0 game between two sh!t teams where all the runs were scored in the first inning.

Then again the only spring training game I've ever seen was the 106 loss Braves vs the 107 loss (23 game losing streak to start the season) Orioles in West Palm Beach in 1988. i think I paid $5 for a 5-0 game between two sh!t teams where all the runs were scored in the first inning.

My friend organizes all of this. I would never do anything like this in my real life so to speak. The other game is Nats vs Tigers and that one is 32.00. I think that is robbery also!!

My friend organizes all of this. I would never do anything like this in my real life so to speak. The other game is Nats vs Tigers and that one is 32.00. I think that is robbery also!!

Maybe that's a split squad game.

Seems the Valspar isn't quite cutting it. I didn't look but I guess the always exciting and thrill a minute Robert Garrigus is still leading?.... :zzz:

This Valspar tournament is hard to get excited about... even though NBC has the coverage, Johnny Miller is taking the week off... zzzzz

I have it on believe it or not. zzzzzz is right. Johnny is no idiot either. He will be there next week for sure.....

Still boring. Boring players and broadcast too.....

snoozefest.... even for this diehard fan

I changed the channel. I will find out later who won...

John Senden is the winner! Now, onto Bay Hill! :madra:

John Senden. Woohoo..... :snoozeville: And yes, onto Bay Hill :madra:

John Senden is the winner! Now, onto Bay Hill! :madra:

John Senden. Woohoo..... :snoozeville: And yes, onto Bay Hill :madra:

I couldn't watch it either. I turned over to watch Freddy win the Toshiba Classic :dweez:

Jason Day withdraws again.... :( Sorry RushCanuck :hug2: Edited by Narpski

Jason Day withdraws again.... :( Sorry RushCanuck :hug2:

Tiger is withdrawing too. sorry Narpski.

What?????!!!!!!

What?????!!!!!!

http://www.pgatour.c...old-palmer.html

I just looked on Pgatour.com. :rage: Damn that pisses me off....

Thank you though for letting me know :rose:

Edited by Narpski

What?????!!!!!!

I am so sorry for you, my friend.... :hug2: :hug2:

Probably my one chance. Never saw my original idol Jack play in person. Did you know my sons first name is Nicklaus? Pretty hardcore huh? Probably would have been my only chance to see Tiger in person. Thanks and I know you really care.... :)
  • Like 1

What?????!!!!!!

Thank you though for letting me know :rose:

I read your comment about Jason Day withdrawing... so I went on PGATOUR.com to read up and I saw the headline about Tiger... I wonder if either one will be ready for the Masters...