Official 2014 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

5 under will lead at days end. Bank on it.......

What's your over/under on the lead?

Edit: never mind, there's already someone at -5 in the clubhouse.

:facepalm: to me

Rory at -7 after starting with a bogie. Some wind, but still pretty tame. I'll say he comes in at -9 today.

And as I type, he makes another birdie. A pheasant.

I take back my prediction due to the weather seemingly improving... :)

Rory may make -19 at this rate. :D

If Tiger stays even or better at the end I will be happy. I just wish they would show more of his shots..... :sarcastic:

Where is he on the leader board? hmmmmm, There he is! No that's not him, hmmmmmm oh wait there's Phil, but no Tiger, hmmm. :P

I think i'll turn it back to the Tour De France and watch Nibali on roids destroy the field.

Edited by alphseeker

If Tiger stays even or better at the end I will be happy. I just wish they would show more of his shots..... :sarcastic:

Where is he on the leader board? hmmmmm, There he is! No that's not him, hmmmmmm oh wait there's Phil, but no Tiger, hmmm. :P

They're both even right now. You've really got a hard-on for Woods.

They're both even right now. You've really got a hard-on for Woods.

:drool:

Nah it's Narpski who does :D

Anyone else have a prediction? I've picked Miguel Angel Jimenez. My hubby says GMac.

Man. I know how to put the jinx on someone. Miguel shot +3. On top of that GMac shot +2, so now I get to hear it from hubby.. :sigh:

The morning players shot better than the afternoon players today as the wind increased as the day went on. The weather is forecast to worsen tomorrow, which should make it more interesting.

Hopefully the opposite happens tomorrow and the morning is worse. At least I don't have to get up early to see what I want to see. I will just wake up when I wake up and still see hours and hours of coverage......

So when does the tournament start today?

He tees off at 9:05 am

Eastern or Central? I have the day off so I'll be able to watch all 77 of his shots...

Note the time stamp on this post, and the prediction for Woods's score...

• Like 1

Anyone else have a prediction? I've picked Miguel Angel Jimenez. My hubby says GMac.

Man. I know how to put the jinx on someone. Miguel shot +3. On top of that GMac shot +2, so now I get to hear it from hubby.. :sigh:

The morning players shot better than the afternoon players today as the wind increased as the day went on. The weather is forecast to worsen tomorrow, which should make it more interesting.

Hopefully the opposite happens tomorrow and the morning is worse. At least I don't have to get up early to see what I want to see. I will just wake up when I wake up and still see hours and hours of coverage......

Eastern or Central? I have the day off so I'll be able to watch all 77 of his shots...

Ding ding ding. You called it. 77 shots today

• Like 1

Ding ding ding. You called it. 77 shots today

Just think what he would have shot had the weather been as bad as predicted...

Note the time stamp on this post, and the prediction for Woods's score...

go buy a lottery ticket, quick!

• Like 1

Well, it looks like we've reached the point in the telecast where they interview all the golfers who made the cut on the number.

I don't consider this tournament over. Weather and bad rounds could all play a deciding factor. Rory blew the last round of the Honda Classic earlier this year. We'll see how it goes.

Mr. Gretzky still has a good shot......

Sorry, I missed commenting on the second shot. I won't do it again (unless I have computer problems or something else to do).

77 is looking quite possible.

Fixed...... :)

Fixed back....... :blush:
  • Like 1

While I respect the game and understand how hard it is to be good at it.

The only use for golf for me was when my brother & I would sneak across the road back in the day when the course closed and steal the golf balls.Use them to hit with a baseball bat. :codger: :P

I read they are going to go off tees 1 and 10 tomorrow in threesomes for the first time ever due to terrible weather potential. Maybe there is some way they can sneak Tiger in the final group to get some folks to watch..... :D

I read they are going to go off tees 1 and 10 tomorrow in threesomes for the first time ever due to terrible weather potential. Maybe there is some way they can sneak Tiger in the final group to get some folks to watch..... :D

That's gotta be it...because who cares who wins the tournament...

That's gotta be it...because who cares who wins the tournament...

I believe this move by the R&A has nothing to do with the weather at all. Its a conspiracy to get Tiger on the television. There is always the footage of 06' as a backup too if they get washed out......
  • Like 2

DJ shoots -7 on the day! Most impressive!

Yep. We will see if D.J Gretzky can hang in and get his first major this weekend.....

So does this impact the television coverage, which was scheduled to start 7 am Eastern? Do they change the time, or keep it? Will we be seeing coverage on tape?