The Rush Ratings Project

RushBoingo

The results are close. give another hour or so.

Do you work in auto repair by chance?

Very Funny, I was close to finishing, but got tired and had to crash. I had a 2 hour car trip that day, and had to work without my co-worker because she was in a car crash (no injurys thankfully), so I was pretty exhausted.

Everyone's Guesses are so close, but no one has got it yet, again, it was unexpected. What it really came down to was the lack of hate, rather than mass of adoration that affected these ranks. I can tell you that losing it got really hurt due to one person giving it a 1 even though most of it's votes were 8-10

Nice Guesses everyone, but like you, I thought one of those would come out on top, but no. The results are close. give another hour or so.

Do you work for the cable company?

• Like 1

Nice Guesses everyone, but like you, I thought one of those would come out on top, but no. The results are close. give another hour or so.

Do you work for the cable company?

Then it could be days

Very funny, the same joke was made earlier asking if I was a mechanic. Anyway, I said I would be done on a night where I all of the sudden had to crash. Long day, little sleep, insomnia (oddly turned off all of the sudden). But now I am wakeful tonight, so hold on tight.

I misread the directions and entered in my album rankings as a mere average of the songs. I would change several if I were a more careful reader. Oh well.