Brady-Manning XIV...some previews

laughedatbytime

The Pats are finished, they can't do anything productive in this game...

Don't count out evil until the clock reads 0...

• Like 2

What a boring game this is so far. It needs to liven up. These teams are playing for a place in the SB for goodness sake,although you'd never suspect it on this showing.

Nah, boring is good.

Yes!

:cheerleader:

Great sack! Should have kicked!

A field goal cuts it to a two touchdown game. And if you can't make 45 yd field goals, you ain't winning a Super Bowl.

Yes!

A field goal cuts it to a two touchdown game. And if you can't make 45 yd field goals, you ain't winning a Super Bowl.

I don't think he lacked confidence in his kicker, I think he lacked confidence in his defense. But making it a two score game keeps the pressure on and the Denver defense was getting destroyed by the end of the San Diego game...

• Like 1

Yes!

I don't think he lacked confidence in his kicker, I think he lacked confidence in his defense. But making it a two score game keeps the pressure on and the Denver defense was getting destroyed by the end of the San Diego game...

You have to play the game. hell of a message to send your kicker and your defense when you're making a bid for the Super Bowl.

Yes!

You have to play the game. hell of a message to send your kicker and your defense when you're making a bid for the Super Bowl.

I have a feeling Denver's defense is not going to stop NE's offense for the rest of the game. So Manning and the offense need to take time off the clock and preferably put up some points. I think the noose may start to tighten though.