Brady-Manning XIV...some previews

laughedatbytime

Is Denver still way ahead?

They were 24-0 ahead now they're 28-24 behind...28 unanswered points...

Just mess'in with LABT. He can return the favor tomorrow night when my ***skins get beat......

Just mess'in with LABT. He can return the favor tomorrow night when my ***skins get beat......

The Skins are on SNF next week too vs the G-Men...

I can't believe they are actually gonna show that game. I thought they had flex scheduling on Sunday nights? :huh:

I can't believe they are actually gonna show that game. I thought they had flex scheduling on Sunday nights? :huh:

Well they've already flexed a couple of games (Saints-Panthers, Chiefs-Broncos) but anyway it's too late to do it now. I think the obvious game would have been the Chiefs-Broncos rematch but the Broncos have already had 3 SNF appearances this season.

Well they've already flexed a couple of games (Saints-Panthers, Chiefs-Broncos) but anyway it's too late to do it now. I think the obvious game would have been the Chiefs-Broncos rematch but the Broncos have already had 3 SNF appearances this season.

Hell I'm a Skins fan and even I think that game stinks. Great for me but :zzz: for most of the free world.....