And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere. The murdering blackguard! He's taken all our lupins.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.

Citizen is saying to us, his audience, 'go on, protest, do something about it, assault 73, demand your money back'

Citizen has given us...His Shoe! :chickendance: Let us follow His example! :chickendance: :chickendance:

Size eight. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no of course not, Yes

Yes, yes...si, si...that is correctment. Yes...Piccadilly Circus, mini-skirt :cheerleader: and Joe Lyons.

Jean-Paul wouldn't live here. It's a right old dump.

You know you might get a really bad spell and half the moss drops off the cave wall, leaving you cold.

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank.

An immersion heater for the hot-water tank costs over six billion pounds.
  • Like 2

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere. The murdering blackguard! He's taken all our lupins.

Citizen is saying to us, his audience, 'go on, protest, do something about it, assault 73, demand your money back'

Citizen has given us...His Shoe! :chickendance: Let us follow His example! :chickendance: :chickendance:

Yes, yes...si, si...that is correctment. Yes...Piccadilly Circus, mini-skirt :cheerleader: and Joe Lyons.

You know you might get a really bad spell and half the moss drops off the cave wall, leaving you cold.

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank.

Well...er...you're a rich man, Citizen. So...er...how about a pound? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Yes, remembering of course that you have to multiply everything Mr Citizen says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right.
  • Like 2

Yes, remembering of course that you have to multiply everything Mr Citizen says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right.

Except is as much as he is convinced that he is being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he refers to as Spiny Norman.
  • Like 2

Except is as much as he is convinced that he is being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he refers to as Spiny Norman.

Do it properly. Stalk up behind me, close behind me, then in with the redcurrants!
  • Like 2

Do it properly. Stalk up behind me, close behind me, then in with the redcurrants!

:no: Not after a Rubens, anyway...all those cherries...ooohh.
  • Like 2

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint. it's only a tiny, little, thin one.
  • Like 2

Sorry. I've got wrens' livers, badgers' spleens...
  • Like 2

Sorry. I've got wrens' livers, badgers' spleens...

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery, like praline or lime cream; a very popular flavor, I'm lead to understand. I mean look at this one 'cockroach cluster'
  • Like 2

Right, so that's two avocados, one quiche, two chickens, one scampi, one boeuf with green salad. :drool:

Whole picnics will be built to survive the most enormous forces! Snacks will be stronger than ever!
  • Like 2

Right, so that's two avocados, one quiche, two chickens, one scampi, one boeuf with green salad. :drool:

Whole picnics will be built to survive the most enormous forces! Snacks will be stronger than ever!

Good. Good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken. :bang bang: :chickendance: I bet Ibanez and Citizen are really scared.
  • Like 2

Good. Good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken. :bang bang: :chickendance: I bet Ibanez and Citizen are really scared.

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken, To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Ibanez!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off And his pen--

• Like 2

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken, To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Ibanez!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off And his pen--

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. Das scores. The scores. Les scores. Dei scores. Oh! Scores. Ha! Scores!
  • Like 2

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. Das scores. The scores. Les scores. Dei scores. Oh! Scores. Ha! Scores!

Well I don't care, I want to know what's going on! I think you're deliberately trying to humiliate people, and I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do it again.
  • Like 2

Well I don't care, I want to know what's going on! I think you're deliberately trying to humiliate people, and I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do it again.

I'm up to here with it, I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it.
  • Like 2

I'm up to here with it, I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it.

I'll be very good, sir, really. Good morning, sir... how are you, sir... bit parky outside today... isn't it, sir... ? A very nice suit you've got there, sir... you had a very close shave this morning, sir...
  • Like 2

I'll be very good, sir, really. Good morning, sir... how are you, sir... bit parky outside today... isn't it, sir... ? A very nice suit you've got there, sir... you had a very close shave this morning, sir...

Look here old fellow, I know when a chap's cut my hair and when he hasn't. So will you please stop fooling around and get on with it. :rage:
  • Like 2

Look here old fellow, I know when a chap's cut my hair and when he hasn't. So will you please stop fooling around and get on with it. :rage:

but the thing was, IbanezJem and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.
  • Like 2

but the thing was, IbanezJem and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

Oh, well you want the Toupee Hall in that case, sir.
  • Like 2

You go into the room, right? On your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the Toupee Hall. :yay:
  • Like 2

You go into the room, right? On your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the Toupee Hall. :yay:

You know much that is hidden, Oh Blackhawkrush.
  • Like 2

We happen to know Citizen is in the water barrel. :spitwater:
  • Like 2

Hello again, and welcome to Madagascar, where Francisco Huron is seeking Citizen. And I've just been told that he has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold'.
  • Like 2

Hello again, and welcome to Madagascar, where Francisco Huron is seeking Citizen. And I've just been told that he has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold'.

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. Are you from the council?
  • Like 2