And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:tsk: Reverend Loretta, how do you find the new vicarage?

I inherited this religion from my father, an ex-used-car salesman and part-time window-box, and I am very proud to be in charge of the first religion with free gifts.

Ibanez...there's a man here with our Book of the Month Club dung

Citizen, there's some lovely filth down here.

It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it ,.. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby

Frightful words. Perfectly dreadful. Sort of PVC-y sort of words, don't you know. :moon:
  • Like 2

I inherited this religion from my father, an ex-used-car salesman and part-time window-box, and I am very proud to be in charge of the first religion with free gifts.

It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it ,.. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby

Frightful words. Perfectly dreadful. Sort of PVC-y sort of words, don't you know. :moon:

but I don't think we had enough of the really gross awfulness that we're looking for...
  • Like 2

but I don't think we had enough of the really gross awfulness that we're looking for...

The dig was going well that year, We had discovered some Hittite baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Citizen was happier than I had ever seen him.
  • Like 2

The dig was going well that year, We had discovered some Hittite baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Citizen was happier than I had ever seen him.

The trouble is he's been drinking a bit recently, you know, fourteen lagers with his breakfast :hotdog: :macallan: :burger: that sort of thing.
  • Like 2

The trouble is he's been drinking a bit recently, you know, fourteen lagers with his breakfast :hotdog: :macallan: :burger: that sort of thing.

Well, blackhawkrush, I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.
  • Like 2

Well, blackhawkrush, I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.

Yes, I think Amontillado, finely grown ... well chosen from the casque of Pluto's hills, cell'd deep within the vinous soil of Spain, wrench'd thence from fiery regions of the sun...
  • Like 2

Yes, I think Amontillado, finely grown ... well chosen from the casque of Pluto's hills, cell'd deep within the vinous soil of Spain, wrench'd thence from fiery regions of the sun...

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after :macallan: all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh?
  • Like 2

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after :macallan: all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh?

Blackhawkrush will indulge in any sexual activity for £4 a week. What does that mean?
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush will indulge in any sexual activity for £4 a week. What does that mean?

He used to ram things up their ...
  • Like 2

The ring, Citizen! Don't touch the ring!
  • Like 2

And there's Frank Sinatra leaving the ring
  • Like 2

I think we'll have to keep him, he's going down well. :blah: He's more fun than he used to be. He's loosened up a lot. This is an old Lenin number.
  • Like 2

I think we'll have to keep him, he's going down well. :blah: He's more fun than he used to be. He's loosened up a lot. This is an old Lenin number.

I bet you they won't play this song on the radio, I bet you they won't play this new _____ song, It's not that it's _____ or _____ controversial, Just that the ____ing words are awfully strong.
  • Like 2

I bet you they won't play this song on the radio, I bet you they won't play this new _____ song, It's not that it's _____ or _____ controversial, Just that the ____ing words are awfully strong.

Because of the unsuitability of the song, the RF will be replacing it with a song from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Because of the unsuitability of the song, the RF will be replacing it with a song from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958.

You must return here with a shrubbery or else you will never pass through this forum alive!
  • Like 2

Because of the unsuitability of the song, the RF will be replacing it with a song from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958.

You must return here with a shrubbery or else you will never pass through this forum alive!

Mr. E.V. Lambert of 'Homeleigh', The Burrows, Oswestry, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which bush he is behind, but we can soon find out.
  • Like 2

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere. The murdering blackguard! He's taken all our lupins.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.

Citizen is saying to us, his audience, 'go on, protest, do something about it, assault 73, demand your money back'
  • Like 2

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere. The murdering blackguard! He's taken all our lupins.

Citizen is saying to us, his audience, 'go on, protest, do something about it, assault 73, demand your money back'

Citizen has given us...His Shoe! :chickendance: Let us follow His example! :chickendance: :chickendance:
  • Like 2

Citizen has given us...His Shoe! :chickendance: Let us follow His example! :chickendance: :chickendance:

Size eight. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no of course not, Yes
  • Like 2

Yes, yes...si, si...that is correctment. Yes...Piccadilly Circus, mini-skirt :cheerleader: and Joe Lyons.
  • Like 2

Yes, yes...si, si...that is correctment. Yes...Piccadilly Circus, mini-skirt :cheerleader: and Joe Lyons.

Jean-Paul wouldn't live here. It's a right old dump.
  • Like 2

You know you might get a really bad spell and half the moss drops off the cave wall, leaving you cold.
  • Like 2

You know you might get a really bad spell and half the moss drops off the cave wall, leaving you cold.

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank.
  • Like 2