And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

AWAY WITH THE DULL DRUDGERY OF WORKADAY TIDAL WAVES! USE CITIZEN'S INDIVIDUAL FLOOD PREVENTERS!

Loose inches off your hips, thighs, :moon: , and abdomen.

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg.

Tell you what though, for free, IbanezJems make lovely fish. I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of his neck so he can breath, bit of gold paint, make good. :ebert:

Err, well, blackhawkrush, if you're dropping by TRF again, do pop in. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right?

Don't worry. I've...I've brought you something. Lupins! :eyeroll: I thought you liked them.

They make him go plop plops.

I'm not well. I only hope I don't go on the carpet.

Oh, don't worry about that. Look at this - number six - the Treaty of Versailles. Didn't you know that? :bitchslap:

Number seven. Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.

Foolishly, he ignored it, and six months later he died of gangrene. :ph34r:

I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical

Ludwig Citizen, have you seen the jam spoon? :moon: I don't know what you see in that piano.

I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.'

The Verrifast Plane Company announce the departure of flight one to "over the hills and far away". Will passengers for flight one please assemble at gate one. Passengers are advised that there is still plenty of time to buy eccles cakes.
  • Like 2

AWAY WITH THE DULL DRUDGERY OF WORKADAY TIDAL WAVES! USE CITIZEN'S INDIVIDUAL FLOOD PREVENTERS!

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg.

Tell you what though, for free, IbanezJems make lovely fish. I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of his neck so he can breath, bit of gold paint, make good. :ebert:

Err, well, blackhawkrush, if you're dropping by TRF again, do pop in. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right?

Don't worry. I've...I've brought you something. Lupins! :eyeroll: I thought you liked them.

Oh, don't worry about that. Look at this - number six - the Treaty of Versailles. Didn't you know that? :bitchslap:

Ludwig Citizen, have you seen the jam spoon? :moon: I don't know what you see in that piano.

The Verrifast Plane Company announce the departure of flight one to "over the hills and far away". Will passengers for flight one please assemble at gate one. Passengers are advised that there is still plenty of time to buy eccles cakes.

Today we all take vow. Today we smash the enemy fleet. We smash, smash! :smash:
  • Like 2

Because ... Citizen ... was ... too ... clever for... the German ... fleet.
  • Like 2

I'm up to page 39, where Citizen first manifests himself. :moose:
  • Like 2

This will be his eleventh novel and the fifth of the very popular Chicago novels. And here he comes! Here comes blackhawkrush walking out toward his desk, he looks confident, he looks relaxed, very much the man in form as he acknowledges this very good natured Bank Holiday crowd. And the crowd goes quiet now as blackhawkrush settles himself down at the desk, body straight, shoulders relaxed, pen held lightly but firmly in the right hand, he dips the pen in the ink and he's off, its the first word, but it is not a word... oh no it's a doodle way up on top of the left hand margin. It is a piece of meaningless scribble, and he's signed his name underneath it. Oh dear, what a disappointing start,
  • Like 2

This will be his eleventh novel and the fifth of the very popular Chicago novels. And here he comes! Here comes blackhawkrush walking out toward his desk, he looks confident, he looks relaxed, very much the man in form as he acknowledges this very good natured Bank Holiday crowd. And the crowd goes quiet now as blackhawkrush settles himself down at the desk, body straight, shoulders relaxed, pen held lightly but firmly in the right hand, he dips the pen in the ink and he's off, its the first word, but it is not a word... oh no it's a doodle way up on top of the left hand margin. It is a piece of meaningless scribble, and he's signed his name underneath it. Oh dear, what a disappointing start,

Ah well, I can't touch him. He's a novelist.
  • Like 2

Ah well, I can't touch him. He's a novelist.

I quote an example. The Hungarian phrase meaning "Can you direct me to the station?" is translated by the English phrase, "Please fondle my buttocks".
  • Like 2

Oh, Signora Ibanez, my mistake. I play for you, "My Mistake." :guitar:

will you shut that bloody dancing up!

I would like to point out that Citizen was wearing the Canadian Psychiatric Association Dinner Dance Club cuff-links.
  • Like 2

I would like to point out that Citizen was wearing the Canadian Psychiatric Association Dinner Dance Club cuff-links.

Oh, I get the picture, eh? Well, don't worry about me, Citizeny boy. Mind if I change the record? :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
  • Like 2

Oh, I get the picture, eh? Well, don't worry about me, Citizeny boy. Mind if I change the record? :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Yeah I was listening to World War noises in four when the record stuck.
  • Like 2

I was just thinking, you know, if it was possible for me to have my choice ... I'd prefer to be in the Women's Royal Amy Corps.
  • Like 2

I was just thinking, you know, if it was possible for me to have my choice ... I'd prefer to be in the Women's Royal Amy Corps.

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!
  • Like 2

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!

A good attempt there but unfortunately Citizen chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see, he only got as far as page one of "Swann's Way", the first of seven volumes. A good try though, and very nice posture. :gumby:
  • Like 2

A good attempt there but unfortunately Citizen chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see, he only got as far as page one of "Swann's Way", the first of seven volumes. A good try though, and very nice posture. :gumby:

If Citizen doesn't get enough protein he gets very thin and his bones begin to stick out and his fins start to fall off.
  • Like 2

If Citizen doesn't get enough protein he gets very thin and his bones begin to stick out and his fins start to fall off.

He's got huge, sharp - he can leap about - look at the bones
  • Like 2

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. I'm off. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. I'm off. :outtahere:

I'm a little bit sad and lonely

Now blackhawhrush's gone away...

I'm feeling kinda blue

Don't know just what to do

I feel a little sad today.

• Like 2

I'm feeling kinda blue

Good evening Citizen, my love. I have returned safe from the Low Countries. The Spaniards were defeated thrice. Six dozen chests of hardcore captured. What are thou reading, fair one? :tsk:
  • Like 2

I'm feeling kinda blue

Good evening Citizen, my love. I have returned safe from the Low Countries. The Spaniards were defeated thrice. Six dozen chests of hardcore captured. What are thou reading, fair one? :tsk:

6,000 copies of 'Tits and Bums' and 4,000 copies of 'Shower Sheila'.
  • Like 2

I'm feeling kinda blue

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not Rush Forum policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.
  • Like 2

I'm feeling kinda blue

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in that post. It is not Rush Forum policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees.

You're rather a smart young lad aren't you? We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. Very smart.
  • Like 2

I'm feeling kinda blue

You're rather a smart young lad aren't you? We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. Very smart.

He's that most dangerous of animals, a clever sheep.
  • Like 2

I'm feeling kinda blue

He's that most dangerous of animals, a clever sheep.

Yeah, well, I mean it's a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and b) it isn't going to fit into a trap.
  • Like 2