And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Number four -- The bridge of the nose.

Number five -- The naughty bits.

I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear.

When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it. :o

Now, here's the start of the movie. I see snow! White snow! And in the snow, I see a tree!

Hello. Hello people, and welcome to 'It's a Tree'. We have some really exiting guests for you this evening.

Jackie Charlton :Neil: and the Tonettes. :Alex: :geddy:

I like a nice dance, yer forced to!

And now, the Fish Slapping Dance

:tsk: My pet fish, Eric. He...is...an...halibut.

I wonder where that fish has gone. You did love it so. You looked after it like a son.
  • Like 1

I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear.

When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it. :o

Now, here's the start of the movie. I see snow! White snow! And in the snow, I see a tree!

Hello. Hello people, and welcome to 'It's a Tree'. We have some really exiting guests for you this evening.

I wonder where that fish has gone. You did love it so. You looked after it like a son.

My fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

• Like 2

My fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.

Hey, look. Howard's being eaten. :drool:
  • Like 1

I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me.
  • Like 1

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of Citizen over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said?

• Like 2

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of Citizen over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said?

Well, the head's on OK. But there's still a left arm missing. :hi:
  • Like 1

No it isn't. It's just a flesh wound.

• Like 2

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work
  • Like 1

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatree. :moon:
  • Like 1

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Duuuuuung!

• Like 2

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Duuuuuung!

That's right, sir. You get 'Gone with the Wind', 'Les Miserables' by Victor Hugo, 'The French Lieutenant's Woman' and with every third book you get dung.
  • Like 1

I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth.' :hockeygoon:

Try Crelm Toothpaste, with the miracle ingredient Fraudulin!

73 was sure right. Crelm has changed my life. :cheerleader: :cool: :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, we just can't give 73 a bigger budget. :finbar: We're not the only slice of the cake, you know.

You see there's Defense, Social Security, Health, Housing, Education, Rush Forum ... they're all supposed to get the same. But last year, the Government spent less on the Rush Forum than it did on National Defense.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, we just can't give 73 a bigger budget. :finbar: We're not the only slice of the cake, you know.

You see there's Defense, Social Security, Health, Housing, Education, Rush Forum ... they're all supposed to get the same. But last year, the Government spent less on the Rush Forum than it did on National Defense.

:yes: Seven thousand infantry, six hundred artillery, two divisions of paratroops and laughtedatbytime.
  • Like 1

73 was sure right. Crelm has changed my life. :cheerleader: :cool: :cheerleader:

He was mending the fridge when they came and asked him to be the Wild One.

See how he uses a spanner to tighten that nut!

• Like 2

Get out. Get out. Get out, you labourer! :moon:
  • Like 1

What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!
  • Like 1

Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

• Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.
  • Like 1

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

You lucky, lucky bastard. :bitchslap: Look at that. Bloody favoritism!
  • Like 1

You lucky, lucky bastard. :bitchslap: Look at that. Bloody favoritism!

Oh you're no fun anymore.
  • Like 1