And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.

Actually, your cat is suffering from what we vets haven't found a word for. To be blunt, your cat is in a rut.

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut :bitchslap: stuck in a rut :bitchslap: stuck in a rut :bitchslap:

"Stuck in a rut. stuck in a rut." You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Yes, but I've had the excess nipples woppled to remove tamping. :ebert:

My nipples explode with delight

You got a nice pair there, haven't you love?

Are you a pooftah?
  • Like 1

Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.

Actually, your cat is suffering from what we vets haven't found a word for. To be blunt, your cat is in a rut.

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut :bitchslap: stuck in a rut :bitchslap: stuck in a rut :bitchslap:

"Stuck in a rut. stuck in a rut." You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Are you a pooftah?

I am eight foot of solid Watutsi!

• Like 2

Are you a pooftah?

Does anyone speak Swahili, sir?
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

:no: This is La Paz, Bolivia. Ronald Rodgers reports on storage jars there.
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

Blackhawk, why is Rhodesia called Rhodesia?

• Like 2

Are you a pooftah?

I'd like to answer this question in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice :codger: and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :geddy:
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

I'd like to answer this question in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice :codger: and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :geddy:

I'm terribly sorry... I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

I'm terribly sorry... I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

STOP SAYING THE WORD!!!

• Like 2

Are you a pooftah?

STOP SAYING THE WORD!!!

HELP HELP!!! I'm being repressed
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

STOP SAYING THE WORD!!!

Right. Right. RIGHT! Now then! Now then! Your turn. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

STOP SAYING THE WORD!!!

Right! Off you go! Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh???

• Like 2

Are you a pooftah?

STOP SAYING THE WORD!!!

Right! Off you go! Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh???

My goodness me, I am in a bad temper today all right, two, three, damn, damn, two, three, I am vexed and ratty. Two, three, and hopping mad.
  • Like 1

Are you a pooftah?

STOP SAYING THE WORD!!!

My goodness me, I am in a bad temper today all right, two, three, damn, damn, two, three, I am vexed and ratty. Two, three, and hopping mad.

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. They missed four very easy kicks against the Exeter Amateur Operatic Society. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Well, they've had very bad luck on the tour so far. They missed four very easy kicks against the Exeter Amateur Operatic Society. :facepalm:

Oh, watching the football, are you boy? Right! Move over there. I'm warning you!

• Like 2

Oh, watching the football, are you boy? Right! Move over there. I'm warning you!

It was Tidwell's idea, sir. :hi:
  • Like 1

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business.

Oh, come come, don't play games with me my Lord of Buckingham. :poke:
  • Like 1

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business.

We don't have a lord.

• Like 2

We don't have a lord.

Tish tish. No matter. Well, stout yeoman, four ounces of Caerphilly, if you please. :drool:
  • Like 1

We don't have a lord.

Tish tish. No matter. Well, stout yeoman, four ounces of Caerphilly, if you please. :drool:

Well, then you steal some cheese, Brie or Camembert, or Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff.

• Like 2

Oh, 73 Bevis! And I thought you were so rugged. :boohoo:

The administrators of TRF have long been famed for their tough rugged life hewing the black gold from the uncompromising hell of one mile under.

You slimy Trollope, what kind of a pounce are you? :unsure: It was one of 73's.
  • Like 1

The administrators of TRF have long been famed for their tough rugged life hewing the black gold from the uncompromising hell of one mile under.

Could I just say here, Blackhawk, for one moment that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?

• Like 2

Could I just say here, Blackhawk, for one moment that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?

No, no we haven't time, because we're just going straight over to Luton.
  • Like 1