And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

We give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees. :dweez:

I think he's got beautiful legs!

You're really interested in silly walks, aren't you? Well, take a look at this, then. :chickendance:
  • Like 1

You're really interested in silly walks, aren't you? Well, take a look at this, then. :chickendance:

Quite frankly I'm against people who give vent to their loquacity by extraneous bombastic circumlocution.

• Like 2

Quite frankly I'm against people who give vent to their loquacity by extraneous bombastic circumlocution.

Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'!
  • Like 1

Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'!

Ehnvelope -- it's got a sort of "woody" quality about it. Ehnvelope. Ehhhn--vell--oope. Much better than "newspaper" or "litter bin."

• Like 2

Ehnvelope -- it's got a sort of "woody" quality about it. Ehnvelope. Ehhhn--vell--oope. Much better than "newspaper" or "litter bin."

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.
  • Like 1

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.

Mr Larch, you heard the case for the prosecution. Is there anything you wish to say before I pass sentence? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Mr Larch, you heard the case for the prosecution. Is there anything you wish to say before I pass sentence? :popcorn:

Throw him into the pond!

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

Blimey! didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. :o
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Ees nothing, Señor, ees just some literature.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king.

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

Oh yes, we get a lot of French people round here
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms :moon: sons of silly person.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Who's got a boil on the bum? Boil on the botty?

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

That's a rather personal question, sir. :blush:
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Are you embarrassed easily? I am. But it's nothing to worry about, it's all part of growing up and being British. This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

Are you embarrassed easily? I am. But it's nothing to worry about, it's all part of growing up and being British. This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.

Number four -- The bridge of the nose.

Number five -- The naughty bits.

• Like 2

Throw him into the pond!

I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear.
  • Like 1

Throw him into the pond!

I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear.

When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it. :o
  • Like 1

When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it. :o

Now, here's the start of the movie. I see snow! White snow! And in the snow, I see a tree!

• Like 2

Now, here's the start of the movie. I see snow! White snow! And in the snow, I see a tree!

Hello. Hello people, and welcome to 'It's a Tree'. We have some really exiting guests for you this evening.
  • Like 1

Hello. Hello people, and welcome to 'It's a Tree'. We have some really exiting guests for you this evening.

Jackie Charlton :Neil: and the Tonettes. :Alex: :geddy:
  • Like 1

I like a nice dance, yer forced to!

• Like 2

And now, the Fish Slapping Dance
  • Like 1

And now, the Fish Slapping Dance

:tsk: My pet fish, Eric. He...is...an...halibut.
  • Like 1