And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth.' :hockeygoon:

Try Crelm Toothpaste, with the miracle ingredient Fraudulin!

73 was sure right. Crelm has changed my life. :cheerleader: :cool: :cheerleader:

He was mending the fridge when they came and asked him to be the Wild One.

See how he uses a spanner to tighten that nut!

Get out. Get out. Get out, you labourer! :moon:

What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!

Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

You lucky, lucky bastard. :bitchslap: Look at that. Bloody favoritism!

Oh you're no fun anymore.

Though in fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning.

• Like 2

73 was sure right. Crelm has changed my life. :cheerleader: :cool: :cheerleader:

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

Though in fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning.

Who isn't, eh? Know what I mean.
  • Like 1

Oh, I don't like him. Do you know what I mean? All men are the same. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

They're not spelt the same, but they mean the same. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

They're not spelt the same, but they mean the same.

What you mean, spell bolour with a K?

• Like 2

Now, write it out a hundred times. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.
  • Like 1

Now, write it out a hundred times. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

It's not as simple as that, Nigel. God knows all. He'd see through such a cheap trick. :tsk:
  • Like 1

It's not as simple as that, Nigel. God knows all. He'd see through such a cheap trick. :tsk:

Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you.

• Like 2

Every time I try to talk to someone it's 'sorry this' and 'forgive me that' and 'I'm not worthy' and 'we're all really impressed down here.' :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Every time I try to talk to someone it's 'sorry this' and 'forgive me that' and 'I'm not worthy' and 'we're all really impressed down here.' :eyeroll:

I want to apologize, humbly, deeply, and sincerely about the fork
  • Like 1

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :bang bang: :hotdog:

Don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I don't eat squirrels do I? I mean well perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there?
  • Like 1

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :bang bang: :hotdog:

Don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I don't eat squirrels do I? I mean well perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there?

Well, don't you even take the bones out? :scared:
  • Like 1

If you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to leave.

• Like 2

If you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to leave.

Here you can talk about the Steelers-Bears game this Saturday, or you could reminisce about really great World Series. :zzz:
  • Like 1

Here you can talk about the Steelers-Bears game this Saturday, or you could reminisce about really great World Series. :zzz:

What do people mean when they talk about things?
  • Like 1

I myself, on my way here this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

• Like 2

I myself, on my way here this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me
  • Like 1

If you want to play with balloons, get outside! :tsk:
  • Like 1

Get some air into your lungs.
  • Like 1

...leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. :ebert:
  • Like 1

...leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. :ebert:

I like TITS!

• Like 2

I like TITS!

Look, I don't think you've quite got the hang of this, sergeant 73 major. :blush:
  • Like 1

I like TITS!

Look, I don't think you've quite got the hang of this, sergeant 73 major. :blush:

Oh. Still, mooooooh, ay? Mwoohohohohoo, ay? Hohohohohoho, ay?

• Like 2