And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :bang bang: :hotdog:

Don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I don't eat squirrels do I? I mean well perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there?

Well, don't you even take the bones out? :scared:

If you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to leave.

Here you can talk about the Steelers-Bears game this Saturday, or you could reminisce about really great World Series. :zzz:

What do people mean when they talk about things?

I myself, on my way here this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me

If you want to play with balloons, get outside! :tsk:

Get some air into your lungs.

...leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. :ebert:

I like TITS!

Look, I don't think you've quite got the hang of this, sergeant 73 major. :blush:

Oh. Still, mooooooh, ay? Mwoohohohohoo, ay? Hohohohohoho, ay?

Oh yeah ... you know... get 'em when they're young eh... eh! OOOOH! Know what I mean eh, oooh!
  • Like 1

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :bang bang: :hotdog:

Don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I don't eat squirrels do I? I mean well perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there?

If you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to leave.

Here you can talk about the Steelers-Bears game this Saturday, or you could reminisce about really great World Series. :zzz:

I myself, on my way here this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

...leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. :ebert:

I like TITS!

Look, I don't think you've quite got the hang of this, sergeant 73 major. :blush:

Oh yeah ... you know... get 'em when they're young eh... eh! OOOOH! Know what I mean eh, oooh!

He was only forty-seven. :coy:
  • Like 1

I like TITS!

I'm thirty seven, I'm not old!

• Like 2

I like TITS!

I'm thirty seven, I'm not old!

hair flowing in the wind, bright eyed, pert, young for his age but oh so old in so many ways.
  • Like 1

Margot Fonteyn. She's 206! :whipgirl:

Blimey, she don't go much do she

:no: She's traveled. She's from Purley.

Well, she turned me into a newt!

She is just at the age when taunts like "she's a git" really hurt.

Oh, pantomime 73, that was wonderful. :hug2: Oh, I'm so bleeding happy!
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

• Like 2

I.....am an enchanter.

Well listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that's what you are.
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

You see, 73 is a huge, savage beast, :fury: about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds.
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

You see, 73 is a huge, savage beast, :fury: about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds.

Don't forget -- I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.

• Like 2

I.....am an enchanter.

the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari...
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

the stuff I liked was that stuff they gave us before the war, what was it - Wilkinson's Number 8 Laxative Cereal. Phew. That one went through you like a bloody Ferrari...

...which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

...which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. :ebert:

Well, at the moment I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical.

• Like 2

I.....am an enchanter.

Well, at the moment I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical.

But this is not the only production here. 'Hello, Dolly' is also doing good business. :hug2:
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

But this is not the only production here. 'Hello, Dolly' is also doing good business. :hug2:

In this as in his earlier nine plays, Shunt attempts to express the human condition in terms of British Rail.
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

In this as in his earlier nine plays, Shunt attempts to express the human condition in terms of British Rail.

Now this afternoon we're going to shoot the scene where Scott gets off the boat onto the ice flow, and he sees the lion and he fights it and kills it and the blood goes pssssssssshhh in slow motion.

• Like 2

I.....am an enchanter.

Now this afternoon we're going to shoot the scene where Scott gets off the boat onto the ice flow, and he sees the lion and he fights it and kills it and the blood goes pssssssssshhh in slow motion.

Er, well, 73 ... I'm afraid what you've got hold of there is an anteater. Not a lion.
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

Er, well, 73 ... I'm afraid what you've got hold of there is an anteater. Not a lion.

What we're looking for here is, I think -- and this is no more than an educated guess, I'd like to make that clear -- is some multi-cellular life form with stripes, huge razor-sharp teeth, about eleven foot long, and of the genus Felis Horribilis -- what we doctors, in fact call, a "tiger."

• Like 2

I.....am an enchanter.

What we're looking for here is, I think -- and this is no more than an educated guess, I'd like to make that clear -- is some multi-cellular life form with stripes, huge razor-sharp teeth, about eleven foot long, and of the genus Felis Horribilis -- what we doctors, in fact call, a "tiger."

Where? Where? What? Ah. Me Tiger. You Jane. Grrr.
  • Like 1

I.....am an enchanter.

Excuse me, are you...are you suggesting eating my mother? :o

I.....am an enchanter.

Excuse me, are you...are you suggesting eating my mother? :o

Drink doctor. Eat Sister. Cook Mr. Burtenshaw. Nurse me.
  • Like 1