And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You are English type-a. Silly English knnnniggets! :P

Grazie signor ... grazie di tutta la sua gentilezza.

Shut your cake hole, you Nazi! :bang bang:

What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!

You're no bloody use at all! You're an utter bloody wash-out! You make me sick, you weed!

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding administrator handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become an administrator now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me.

Citizen takes administrator hopes seriously. He is up at six o'clock every morning working on special posts designed to keep him silly. :clap:

Listen...strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for becoming an administrator.

I don't know, mush, I'll have a look in the script. Where are we? Page 344? Are you 'man 73?' :ph34r:

I am not a man you silly billy.

There's the old man from Scene 24!

the scene where Scott gets off the boat on to the ice floe and he sees the lion and he fights it and kills it

But Roy must make sure... :bang bang:

make sure he doesn't leave the room

This house is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody...no, I must ask everybody to...I must not ask anyone to leave the room.

I may have had the motive, administrator, but I could not have done it, for I have only just arrived from Music of the Spheres

It's only a bloody parking offense.

I insist I must be made an example of. You've got give life. :unsure: Well, ten years at least.

I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake.

If we burn her, she gets stuffed in the flames, crackle crackle crackle, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead.

Burn her! Burn her! A witch! A witch! :whipgirl: She looks like one.
  • Like 1

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

She hails from down under, where they're upside down about her. :drool:
  • Like 1

she may not be very beautiful, and she may have no money, and she may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand ...... sorry I can't think of anything.

She's a good Sheila, and not at all stuck up!

• Like 2

British boy Boris Rogers has succeeded in swapping her for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :ebert:

• Like 1

British boy Boris Rogers has succeeded in swapping her for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :ebert:

well we don't have "Rarnaby Budge" by Charles Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author, and perhaps to save time I should add that we don't have "Karnaby Fudge" by Darles Chickens, or "Farmer of Sludge" by Marles Pickens, or even "Stickwick Stapers" by Farles Wickens with four M's and a silent Q
  • Like 1

well we don't have "Rarnaby Budge" by Charles Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author, and perhaps to save time I should add that we don't have "Karnaby Fudge" by Darles Chickens, or "Farmer of Sludge" by Marles Pickens, or even "Stickwick Stapers" by Farles Wickens with four M's and a silent Q

And as you may remember, each of you has to give a brief summary of Proust's 'A La Recherche du Temps Perdu', once in a swimsuit and once in evening dress.

• Like 2

And as you may remember, each of you has to give a brief summary of Proust's 'A La Recherche du Temps Perdu', once in a swimsuit and once in evening dress.

On my left is blackhawkrush who is wearing a striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street.
  • Like 1

On my left is blackhawkrush who is wearing a striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street.

I should bally well say so, old fruit. :coy:
  • Like 1

Well, how are you, you great poof?

• Like 2

My legs are old and bent. My ears are grizzled. :Alex: :unsure: :geddy:
  • Like 1

I think he's got beautiful legs!
  • Like 1

No, I'm done for. I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast.

• Like 2

Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is. :outtahere:

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
  • Like 1

Well Brian... :blink: ...I'm opening a boutique.
  • Like 1

The great thing about Ken is that he's almost totally stupid.

• Like 2

:wtf: Here's my diploma in psychiatry from the University of Oxford.
  • Like 1

Well I can't come in and say 'Psychiatrist blackhawkrush' or 'Dr blackhawkrush who is a psychiatrist'. Oh, anyway look, it's written on the door.
  • Like 1

Well I can't come in and say 'Psychiatrist blackhawkrush' or 'Dr blackhawkrush who is a psychiatrist'. Oh, anyway look, it's written on the door.

Hello! Now, don't you worry. We'll soon have you cured!

• Like 2

Oh, fortunately, I escaped without injury. My fruit cake :crazy: was damaged on one side.
  • Like 1

Oh, fortunately, I escaped without injury. My fruit cake :crazy: was damaged on one side.

He worked on that cake like no one else I've ever known. Some nights it was so cold, we could hardly move, but Blackie'd be out there slicing the lemons, mixing the sugar and the almonds.
  • Like 1

He worked on that cake like no one else I've ever known. Some nights it was so cold, we could hardly move, but Blackie'd be out there slicing the lemons, mixing the sugar and the almonds.

Lucky I didn't say anything about the dirty knife!

• Like 2

She just fell on...on to the dagger. Just gave me the dagger and tripped and went, "Oops." I mean I didn't... :angel:
  • Like 1

She just fell on...on to the dagger. Just gave me the dagger and tripped and went, "Oops." I mean I didn't... :angel:

You even kicked the bride in the chest!

• Like 2