And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Unnatural sexual practices. :tsk:

He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport. :hug2:

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around? ;)

She gets about a bit, doesn't she?

:ranton: Dump her in the Thames. :rantoff:

the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth

Look, how many streets do you know that have got lakes in them?

Wi not trei a holiday in Sweden this yer? :wtf: See the loveli lakes. :coffee: The wonderful telephone system. :rage: And mani interesting furry animals. :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose:

Colin Mozart, Munich's leading furry animal liquidator.

No, that's sheep you've got there!

A friend for life, eh? :blush: His name is Marcus.

Yes! Policemen make wonderful friends. So write today and take advantage of our free officer.

He was dirty, smelly and distasteful...and I liked him very much. :whipgirl:

He was a smashing bloke. He used to give his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.

Or sister. Where was I? :blink:

Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?

He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.

Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around, eh? Been around? ;)

Wi not trei a holiday in Sweden this yer? :wtf: See the loveli lakes. :coffee: The wonderful telephone system. :rage: And mani interesting furry animals. :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose:

Yes! Policemen make wonderful friends. So write today and take advantage of our free officer.

He was a smashing bloke. He used to give his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.

Pointed sticks? Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? :o

• Like 2

Pointed sticks? Ho, ho, ho. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? :o

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :tsk:

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy? :tsk:

Yes, we in Special Crime Squad have been using wands for almost a year now.

You'll never take me alive, copper! :bitchslap:

Ring the police. Yes, that's a good idea. Get them over here fast ... no, on second thoughts, get them over here slowly, so they don't drop anything.

Ring the police. Yes, that's a good idea. Get them over here fast ... no, on second thoughts, get them over here slowly, so they don't drop anything.

Are you trying to tell me my job? :tsk: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.

Are you trying to tell me my job? :tsk: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.

Well this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

Well this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

He was only forty-seven. :boohoo:

He was only forty-seven. fists%20crying.gif

No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'!

But if he's not dead, what's he doing in a coffin? :unsure:

Mr Nesbitt has learnt the first lesson of not being seen.

Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! :tsk:

Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge

Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge

I saw your phrase advertised in the paper and I thought, that's the kind of thing I'd like to say to her...

• Like 1

I saw your phrase advertised in the paper and I thought, that's the kind of thing I'd like to say to her...

Are you saying 'ni' to that old woman? Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to old ladies. :(
  • Like 2

Are you saying 'ni' to that old woman? Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to old ladies. :(

This used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:

• Like 1

This used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:

The first thing to do when you're being stalked by an ugly mob with redcurrants is to - release the tiger. :pussy:

The first thing to do when you're being stalked by an ugly mob with redcurrants is to - release the tiger. :pussy:

You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now. Now it'll be ant ant ant for a couple of days, then all of a sudden, 'oh, mum, I've bought a sloth' or some other odd-toed ungulate like a tapir.

You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now. Now it'll be ant ant ant for a couple of days, then all of a sudden, 'oh, mum, I've bought a sloth' or some other odd-toed ungulate like a tapir.

Limpet. This hot-blooded little beast with its tent-like shell is always on the job. Its extra-marital activities are something startling. :popcorn:

Limpet. This hot-blooded little beast with its tent-like shell is always on the job. Its extra-marital activities are something startling. :popcorn:

And after the spanking...the oral sex.

I really enjoy interviewing applicants for this management training course. :cool:
  • Like 1

I really enjoy interviewing applicants for this management training course. :cool:

I've been a chartered accountant for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.