And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Good afternoon, sir. And how are we today?

Oh, I've had such a morning in the High Court. I could stamp my little feet the way those QC's carry on... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I'm not going to punish you, because we're so short of judges at the moment, what with all of them emigrating to South Africa.

Reads it. :blah: Expedition superb. :smoke: Weather excellent. :sundog: Everything wonderful. :atickhum:

Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. My brother was leading that, they were going to build a bridge between the two peaks, :wacko: My idea I'm afraid.

Oh, I've had such a morning in the High Court. I could stamp my little feet the way those QC's carry on... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I'm not going to punish you, because we're so short of judges at the moment, what with all of them emigrating to South Africa.

Reads it. :blah: Expedition superb. :smoke: Weather excellent. :sundog: Everything wonderful. :atickhum:

Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. My brother was leading that, they were going to build a bridge between the two peaks, :wacko: My idea I'm afraid.

There was a lot of bitching in the tents. :coy: You couldn't get near the mirror.

There was a lot of bitching in the tents. :coy: You couldn't get near the mirror.

Look here old fellow, I know when a chap's cut my hair and when he hasn't. So will you please stop fooling around and get on with it.

Look here old fellow, I know when a chap's cut my hair and when he hasn't. So will you please stop fooling around and get on with it.

This man's hair is too long for a vicar too. :tsk:

...can I interest you in any of these watches, pens or biros? Oh, souvenirs, badges... a little noddy dog for the back of the car?

...can I interest you in any of these watches, pens or biros? Oh, souvenirs, badges... a little noddy dog for the back of the car?

No, never mind, I'll just take the "Lord Lieutenant in Nylons" then, and these two copies of "Piggie Parade." :codger:

No, never mind, I'll just take the "Lord Lieutenant in Nylons" then, and these two copies of "Piggie Parade." :codger:

There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :o

There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :o

Aye, and what were all that dancing through Ray Illingworth's innings? Forty-seven not out and the bird comes up and feed him some grapes. :eh:
  • Like 2

Aye, and what were all that dancing through Ray Illingworth's innings? Forty-seven not out and the bird comes up and feed him some grapes. :eh:

He bowls to Cowdrey - and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there... And that's the end of the over, and drinks. :martini:

• Like 1

He bowls to Cowdrey - and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there... And that's the end of the over, and drinks. :martini:

Er, I'll have whisky to start with. I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding. :drool:

Er, I'll have whisky to start with. I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding. :drool:

Plato, they say, could stick it away; Half a crate of whiskey every day

As you'd expect, it's a much more defensive line-up. Plato's in goal, Socrates a front- runner there, and Aristotle as sweeper, Aristotle very much the man in form. One surprise is the inclusion of Archimedes.

As you'd expect, it's a much more defensive line-up. Plato's in goal, Socrates a front- runner there, and Aristotle as sweeper, Aristotle very much the man in form. One surprise is the inclusion of Archimedes.

No, she's been going very well in training, and at Doncaster last week, and I fancy her very strongly for the Cheltenham weekend. :coy:

No, she's been going very well in training, and at Doncaster last week, and I fancy her very strongly for the Cheltenham weekend. :coy:

Well a very exciting race there at Epsom. And now over to the European Cup at Barcelona where the latest news is that Miguel Otana, the burly Real Madrid striker, was sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute

Well a very exciting race there at Epsom. And now over to the European Cup at Barcelona where the latest news is that Miguel Otana, the burly Real Madrid striker, was sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute

Nobody does that anymore. Anybody who did that round here would be laughed off the street. No, nowadays people want something wittier.

• Like 1

Nobody does that anymore. Anybody who did that round here would be laughed off the street. No, nowadays people want something wittier.

Let's have a bit of wit, then, man.

Let's have a bit of wit, then, man.

Here, let me try, dear. :gumby: You go and play the cello.

:gumby: In the old days we used to make our own fun. At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. :gumby:

oh crikey. The old song finished her orff. :o

:gumby: In the old days we used to make our own fun. At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. :gumby:

He could well split the silly vote here at Harpenden Southeast. :scared:

Well, I think he'd do a lot of good for the Stock Exchange.

...rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books. :drool:

...rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books. :drool:

you know, it's a funny thing, dear...all the naughty words sound woody.

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood. :cool:
  • Like 1

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood. :cool:

Mr Burrows, this is no common problem. You are suffering from a disease so rare that it hasn't got a name. Not yet. But it will have. Oh yes. This is the opportunity I've been waiting for. The chance of a lifetime! I'll show them at the Royal College of Surgeons! I'll make them sit up and take notice!

• Like 1