And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You'll never take me alive, copper! :bitchslap:

Ring the police. Yes, that's a good idea. Get them over here fast ... no, on second thoughts, get them over here slowly, so they don't drop anything.

Are you trying to tell me my job? :tsk: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.

Well this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

He was only forty-seven. fists%20crying.gif

No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'!

But if he's not dead, what's he doing in a coffin? :unsure:

Mr Nesbitt has learnt the first lesson of not being seen.

Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! :tsk:

Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge

I saw your phrase advertised in the paper and I thought, that's the kind of thing I'd like to say to her...

Are you saying 'ni' to that old woman? Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to old ladies. :(

This used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared:

The first thing to do when you're being stalked by an ugly mob with redcurrants is to - release the tiger. :pussy:

You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now. Now it'll be ant ant ant for a couple of days, then all of a sudden, 'oh, mum, I've bought a sloth' or some other odd-toed ungulate like a tapir.

Limpet. This hot-blooded little beast with its tent-like shell is always on the job. Its extra-marital activities are something startling. :popcorn:

And after the spanking...the oral sex.

I really enjoy interviewing applicants for this management training course. :cool:

I've been a chartered accountant for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

It's a Man's life in the British Dental Association!

No, I'm afraid I don't see that at all. :hockeygoon: Could I have a straw?

Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing.

Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing.

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself

Well, you must forgive me Wilde, but I must get back up the Palace. :outtahere:

Well hello, it's the wacky Queen again! And who's the other fella? It's Willie Gladstone! And when these two way-out wacky characters get together there's fun a-plenty. :D

Well hello, it's the wacky Queen again! And who's the other fella? It's Willie Gladstone! And when these two way-out wacky characters get together there's fun a-plenty. :D

Oh yes, Britischer pals, he is wunderbar...ful. :cheers:

One thing worries me, Fritz. Where's the traditional cheeky and lovable Cockney sergeant?

One thing worries me, Fritz. Where's the traditional cheeky and lovable Cockney sergeant?

Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant

Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant

This sloppy, long-haired, civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely. :tsk:

This sloppy, long-haired, civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely. :tsk:

It's only 'cos you couldn't think of a punch line.

Punchline? I don't think there's a punchline scheduled, is there? Where are we? And now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2 Page.45... Oh ... here we are. Oh! :LMAO: Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that.

• Like 1

Punchline? I don't think there's a punchline scheduled, is there? Where are we? And now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2 Page.45... Oh ... here we are. Oh! :LMAO: Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that.

For those of you who may have just missed page 45 of "Monty Python Flying Circus," here it is again. :goodone:
  • Like 1

For those of you who may have just missed page 45 of "Monty Python Flying Circus," here it is again. :goodone:

The RF would like to apologize for the constant repetition in this thread

• Like 1

Bloody Repeats! :rage:

I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to make something of my life. I want to get away from all that. Be different. :joker:

I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to make something of my life. I want to get away from all that. Be different. :joker:

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

I'm a merchant banker...er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker

I'm a merchant banker...er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker

But of course, the more old-fashioned idiot still refuses to take money. He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

But of course, the more old-fashioned idiot still refuses to take money. He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

Twentieth Century Vole? :scared:

Twentieth Century Vole? :scared:

I mean, after all, there's something of the mouse in all of us. I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice

Oh, it's dreadful. Embarrassing. Yes, it's perfectly awful. Disgraceful, I don't know how they've got the nerve to put it on. :finbar:

Yes ... you might just as well show them the last five miles of the M2

During the long hours of voyage, Mrs Norris's wife Betty kept a complete photographic record ( :codger: :D-13: :moon: :dweez: ) and made sandwiches.
  • Like 1