Should H.P.L. buy this Boston tee or does it make him look like an old man?

H. P. L.

I've been itching to get me this Boston t-shirt since I'm redescovering their debut album this summer, but still... Would I like like an old geezer in it? An old fart? And old geek? I'm in good shape, but still... What do you think? http://store.feamerch.com/media/catalog/product/cache/31/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/p/spaceship_tattoo.jpg

Yeah, get it. Early Boston is a guilty pleasure of mine; great stuff. I don't know if I'd wear a shirt for them, but if you're feelin' it, go for it.

Why do you refer to yourself in third person, though? That's more disconcerting to me than the shirt.

Why do you refer to yourself in third person, though? That's more disconcerting to me than the shirt.

It's just a literary device. Adds drama and gets me more responses. :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :cool: :cool: :cool:

And hey, if it worked for Julius Caesar...

Yeah, get it. Early Boston is a guilty pleasure of mine; great stuff. I don't know if I'd wear a shirt for them, but if you're feelin' it, go for it.

You referring to their debut album as a guilty pleasure is disconcerting. Liking some shit like Styx's Mr.Roboto would be a guilty pleasure. Liking Boston's debut release is having good taste.

My only question is, why does the shirt say 2012? Did Boston do something in 2012?

I guess they did a comeback tour or something.

Ah, by all means then, buy the shirt. I thought they were pretty dormant since Delp took his life.

kickass shirt!!!!! I miss my Boston shirt. Wore it twice then it mysteriously vanished :(

GET IT. GET IT FOR THOSE WHO NO LONGER HAVE A KICKASS BOSTON SHIRT.

=D

• Like 1

You referring to their debut album as a guilty pleasure is disconcerting. Liking some shit like Styx's Mr.Roboto would be a guilty pleasure. Liking Boston's debut release is having good taste.

Domo, domo.....;)

I was very upset to hear Delp passed away. Just one of "those" musician deaths, I guess. :(

kickass shirt!!!!! I miss my Boston shirt. Wore it twice then it mysteriously vanished :(

GET IT. GET IT FOR THOSE WHO NO LONGER HAVE A KICKASS BOSTON SHIRT.

=D

Now I have a moral obligation to buy it!!! :LOL: :lol:

lol I realize I just bullied and pressured you into getting it!!! XD XD

hahahahaha