This live performance of Rhiannon in 1976 reminds me of why I had a serious crush on Stevie Nicks in high school

btw, imo Lindsey Buckingham is one of the most underrated guitarists of all time.

oh for the love of.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I would die if I ever saw him live. Just him. GENIUS.

btw, imo Lindsey Buckingham is one of the most underrated guitarists of all time.

oh for the love of.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I've lost track of him over the years. He still active in music? I have no idea.

I've lost track of him over the years. He still active in music? I have no idea.

I recently saw one of his shows on PBS and it was from a couple years ago. I don't know if it was a one-off thing or he was actually touring.

I'll take live performances like this one on The Midnight Special over any modern-day million-dollar music video......
  • Like 5

She is a godess . True . :)

But she is a talent, a great song writer, singer ,live performer .

She has`nt been around for so long juston her looks .

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x117/coxy2112/photo%202/music/tumblr_ls8hlfSJan1qm2fkuo1_500_zps324e9f64.jpg

Edited by By Tor
  • Like 1

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x117/coxy2112/photo%202/music/tumblr_ls8hlfSJan1qm2fkuo1_500_zps324e9f64.jpg

Oh no, she most certainly is an extremely talented woman! Definitely, definitely more to her than her looks :)

• Like 1

Oh no, she most certainly is an extremely talented woman! Definitely, definitely more to her than her looks :)

She's talented AND beautiful. I love her. I especially love "Stand Back". :LOL: What memories it brings back! :cool:

She was very lovely no doubt. She looks a bit out of it in the vid, drugs? Lindsey? One of the best. His solo version of "big love" is mind blowing. If you haven't seen it look it up right now.
  • Like 2

I never said otherwise. I am not a person to fall for looks only. To me, a superficially physically attractive person who has no other redeeming value is in fact an ugly person that I have no interest whatsoever in.

My initial comment in the OP about "omg, so hot" was not just about looks, but about her performance as well.

I like that performance that I posted about not only because of how Stephanie Lynn Nicks looks, but because of her obvious passion and intensity in that performance equally as well.

Surely you all know what I am talking about. Surely you all have met somebody of either sex (depending on one's sexual preferences in that regard) who is superficially HOT in a physical sense, only to realize once conversation starts that said person is beautiful on the superficial outside only, while inside they are . . . . well, ugly. And that is an instant huge turn off.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 3

So don't hate me.............I saw the Rumours tour in Seattle in '77 at The Coliseum. According to a quick bit of resaearch, it was September 3, 1977 to be exact. Also they were apparently the only band on the bill (I didn't remember that) and admission was a cool $7.50. Edited by driventotheedge

I never said otherwise. I am not a person to fall for looks only. To me, a superficially physically attractive person who has no other redeeming value is in fact an ugly person that I have no interest whatsoever in.

My initial comment in the OP about "omg, so hot" was not just about looks, but about her performance as well.

I like that performance that I posted about not only because of how Stephanie Lynn Nicks looks, but because of her obvious passion and intensity in that performance equally as well.

Surely you all know what I am talking about. Surely you all have met somebody of either sex (depending on one's sexual preferences in that regard) who is superficially HOT in a physical sense, only to realize once conversation starts that said person is beautiful on the superficial outside only, while inside they are . . . . well, ugly. And that is an instant huge turn off.

Air heads come in all different sizes. Not sure what's worse - male or female version. All fluff and no substance.

• Like 1

Lyndsey's smiling because #1) He's god-damned awesome and #2) He was tagging that back then (see point #1).

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1

She was very lovely no doubt. She looks a bit out of it in the vid, drugs? Lindsey? One of the best. His solo version of "big love" is mind blowing. If you haven't seen it look it up right now.

If you mean the performance he did of it for "The Dance" show back in the mid 90's I have, it's unreal:

• Like 1

Jeff saw Buckingham once and told me he was wearing a body drum suit, and drummed an entire solo on his body. Interesting!!

Jealous of anyone who has seen him.