Prog Nation 2014

Mike Portnoy has announced today the lineup of Prog Nation 2014. Here are the bands: Transatlantic, Portnoy/Sheehan/Macalpine/Sherinian, Jon Anderson, Kings X, Spock´s Beard, The Flower Kings, Pain Of Salvation, Riverside, Tony Harnell & Bumblefoot, Bigelf, Beardfish, The Dear Hunter, Jolly and Next to None.

It´s actually going to be a cruise from FEb. 18 to 22, leaving Miami and getting to Great Stirrup Cay & Freeport, Bahamas.

Who´s up for it?

I didn´t even consider going because of time conflict and also price, but this line up is freakin´ awesome...and for those of you who were uncomfortable with how metal Dream Theater was in the last days of Portnoy, there´s no heaviness heare, just prog Heaven!

Even if I could afford it, I probably wouldn't be able to go. The lineup looks great, and with the concept of taking it to the seas like the 70,000 Tons of Metal festival, I'm sure it will be an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity to see these bands together.

Here are the bands: Transatlantic, Jon Anderson, Kings X, Spock´s Beard, The Flower Kings, Pain Of Salvation, Riverside, Tony Harnell & Bumblefoot, Bigelf, Beardfish, The Dear Hunter, Jolly and Next to None.

The amazing part is that Portnoy's also IN all of those bands :laughing guy: