I'm moving to Dallas, TX. Any TRF members in Dallas?

Natch

Hi! I'm from Fort Worth.

Advice: Hot. Really hot. But, pleasant or cold in the winter.. Most Texans are really nice people. However, some are not.. And the select few who are not are really, really angry people. The radio stations suck. All anyone cares about is the Cowboys. That's pretty much it..

I'm actually moving away in 4 weeks for college.. Far away. But, I've lived here my whole life, so I have a good idea of what it is like.

The radio stations suck. All anyone cares about is the Cowboys. That's pretty much it..

I'm actually moving away in 4 weeks for college.. Far away. But, I've lived here my whole life, so I have a good idea of what it is like.

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about 97.1 The Eagle?

The radio stations suck. All anyone cares about is the Cowboys. That's pretty much it..

Is that the classic hits station?

It is pretty much 75% classic hits and 25% new modern rock songs, I think, along with talk shows like the Russ Martin Show.

It is pretty much 75% classic hits and 25% new modern rock songs, I think, along with talk shows like the Russ Martin Show.

Okay cause in Houston we have a classic hits station with the exact same name. It's 107.5/106.9 (not sure why they have two frequencies so close to each other).

Go Cowboys!

Could never go to Texas for this reason! :tsk: :no:

I just wanted to see someone say "people only care about the Cowboys here". lol. My Eagles jersey would be worn daily ;)

I live in Frisco,, 20 minutes north of Dallas,, 97.1 the Eagle plays Rush a ton,,, usually Limelight

good economy,,,, VERY HOT,,,,great museums and plenty to do,,,,

y

by the way,, Rudys BBQ in Frisco,, Randy Whites BBQ is Good,,.the best i have had was Daddy Rexs in Anna Texas

Edited by tkdryan