Mika is having a bad influence on me.

Cygnus 2112

I had to re-build my iTunes library back in March and since then my 5 most played songs are

Everyday Glory - 172

The Garden - 49

Closer To The Heart - 46

Cinderalla Man - 46

Afterimage - 46

At least Afterimage is a good song.

:huh:

Just shows how different preferences can be... Afterimage is the one P/G song I always skip, same for The Garden on CA. :outtahere:

I'd be scared to see my play counts.

Might reveal something about me I don't want to know... :ph34r: :D

'Everyday Glory'! :wub: :wub:

Wow, listening to it 172 times in 5 months... just over once a day! That's impressive. But befitting of such a great song!

Goobs, you consider it the weakest from Counterparts? Weaker than the oft-maligned 'Speed of Love'? Is it the lyrics? Vocals? Music? I sang this one a few nghts ago again, and I brought tears to my own eyes - and not because I'm a horrible singer, but because it just does that to me.

BBJ, those other songs are really good, too - though I skip 'Closer to the Heart' a fair bit, just because I've heard it so much! :P Love 'Afterimage'. It's a sad song, but it does have a really upbeat sound about it, which seems to work in its incongruity.

I'd be interested, too, to see which songs are getting the most play by me, but since everything is played on random, they're all going to be pretty darn equal.

Edited by Mika