Summerfest meet up?

hobo73

Is there a specific location in talks when it comes to meeting up with forum folk?

I'm meeting up with one person from here that I know of, and would LOVE to meet as many TRF people as I can =]

If there's another thread on this, I can't find it and am sorry haha.

There is a Rush cover band at the BMO Harris stage. All of the fan

Groups that I know of will be over there. I will be over there with the group

from Bubbas Bar and Grill at some point. Not sure when though. I would say that if there is someone specific that you want to meet,send them a message.

k thanks! we plan on checking out the Rush tribute band as well =] hope to bump into ya lol

I'd love to, but I cannot take that crappy singer in the tribute band before seeing the real thing. Plus I am going to be with the whole family, friends and neighbors... 10 of us... will be hard to get all of them to move around Summerfest together :)

Something really cool about tribute bands I had never appreciated before is that they sometimes play the songs the band will probably never play live again themselves.

ya know, we're all spoilt rotten by the quality Rush puts into their live performances and that makes it tough to ever want to bother listening to anyone trying to imitate them.

...but if you can get past that, there's a GREAT time to be had by celebrating Rush with and by other Rush fans. :cheers:

personally, i enjoyed a fantastic evening with "Hemispheres" performing ALL of The Fountain. Good times! :hail:

• Like 1

I am going to blind everybody with my pale legs. I hate wearing shorts in public, but Iearned my lesson wearing pants to summer music festivals haha.

BEWARE THE BLINDING LIGHT!!!!! :P

Me and a couple of buddies will be down by Animation

I'll stay for as long as it takes for that voice to get on my nerves

The Milwaukee show is selling horribly. That is not a good sign considering a day before and not even all the reserved seats are sold. It's going to look pretty bad.

When they were at Summerfest for the TM tour - they really packed it in - this time is not looking the same

Thinking about hitting the Bong Recreation Area on my way up from Chi Town

Does the Summerfest grounds have a similar location? lol. Chicagoan myself, I've passed that sign countless times and wonder how many attempts have been made over the years to take that sign for personal use.

Me and a couple of buddies will be down by Animation

I'll stay for as long as it takes for that voice to get on my nerves

The Milwaukee show is selling horribly. That is not a good sign considering a day before and not even all the reserved seats are sold. It's going to look pretty bad.

When they were at Summerfest for the TM tour - they really packed it in - this time is not looking the same

Can't find a pair anywhere but the bleachers... still singles under cover, but I think it will be rocking

Thinking about hitting the Bong Recreation Area on my way up from Chi Town

Does the Summerfest grounds have a similar location? lol. Chicagoan myself, I've passed that sign countless times and wonder how many attempts have been made over the years to take that sign for personal use.

I stole one of them on 94 back in college. It sat prominently in a friend's basement for years :laughing guy:

Edited by satchmothesnowdog