GHOST!!!!!!!

hobo73

I am addicted. But NOT as much as my husband- holy moly.

Took him 2 days to learn the words of every song on each album. He is obsessed in every sense of the word LOL.

They kick ASS.

Exuse my French.

=D

Crestfallen kings and queens comforting in their faith!!

hey, as all we Rush fans know (and hopefully can appreciate)- it doesn't matter who has listened to a band longer,just that someone loves the music. :smoke: lol

I just saw these guys on May 31st...fun live show, solid band, cool gimmick...but i'm not getting all the hype for them...nothing that groundbreaking

They actually remind me of these guys..

Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 1

I just saw these guys on May 31st...fun live show, solid band, cool gimmick...but i'm not getting all the hype for them...nothing that groundbreaking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk_RiAdfk20

Yea, I don't get it either. Aside from the gimmick the music is just ok. I prefer Witchcraft. Oh well, to each his own.

After seeing all the hype for them here and on other forums, I finally decided to listen to the new album. I avoided listening to them because I thought they were all about the gimmick but I actually really liked the music. It's nothing jaw-dropping, but they're a pretty cool and fun band. Going to have to get the debut now! :haz:

I've seen them twice; once last year when they opened for Mastodon (and was hooked ever since) and then again just last month on their own. Good music, good tunes, AMAZING stage performance. It's like a current Blue Oyster Cult/King Diamond combination... to me, anyways lol :P

Yea, I don't get it either. Aside from the gimmick the music is just ok. I prefer Witchcraft. Oh well, to each his own.

The schtick is the trick, my friends! I appreciate the lyrics as well, pretty heady with a latent sense of humor. They dig deep to come up with their devilish references.

As well as the costumes and masks and demon pope and his disciples image, there's also lots of cool touches such as the flamenco guitar ending to the first album. You don't get that kind of thing with most bands.
  • Like 1

As well as the costumes and masks and demon pope and his disciples image, there's also lots of cool touches such as the flamenco guitar ending to the first album. You don't get that kind of thing with most bands.

:goodone: :blaze:

It's all very well thought out. Lots and lots of nuance.

Yo Steevo! :blaze:

Yeah...what the duck.

Didnt get all the hype until I saw them live. Outside of the (obv) great visuals, the band of nameless ghouls was fantastic, and the songs were the perfect mix of melody and metal. Ghost is legit!