Justin Bieber to voluntarily leave Earth

Lerxster

Hopefully Lindsay Lohan is driving

Can we put Lohan, Kartrashian, Kanye, Minaj, Amanda Bynes.. all those worthless celebs on board, then program the ships computer to identify itself as a N. Korean missle?

This idea actually reminds me of that one Simpsons episode :LOL:

• Like 3

Can we put Lohan, Kartrashian, Kanye, Minaj, Amanda Bynes.. all those worthless celebs on board, then program the ships computer to identify itself as a N. Korean missle?

Which one - there are a few episodes that reminds me of. I'm guessing the Treehouse of Horror one where they fire the spaceship at the sun with the likes of Al Sharpton, Ross Perot, Tonya Harding....

Which one - there are a few episodes that reminds me of. I'm guessing the Treehouse of Horror one where they fire the spaceship at the sun with the likes of Al Sharpton, Ross Perot, Tonya Harding....

..Tom Arnold, Rosie O'Donnel. That's the one. Funny stuff.

Just be sure that the spaceship isn't called The Botany Bay.....

Nerd alert :LOL:

No idea what this refers to, I'm just assuming. Sorry if it's something historical.

No idea what this refers to, I'm just assuming. Sorry if it's something historical.

Khan: Captain, Captain, Captain... save your strength. These people have sworn to live and die at my command two hundred years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your Captain, no? Never told you how the Enterprise picked up the Botany Bay, lost in space from the year 1996 with myself and the ship's company in cryogenic freeze?

Capt. Terrell: I never even met Admiral Kirk.

Khan: 'Admiral?' 'Admiral!' 'Admiral'... Never told you how 'Admiral' Kirk sent seventy of us into exile in this barren sandheap with only the contents of these cargo bays to sustain us?

Chekov: You lie! On Ceti Alpha Five there was life! A fair chance...

Khan: [shouts] THIS IS CETI ALPHA FIVE! Ceti Alpha Six exploded six months after we were left here. The shock shifted the orbit of this planet and everything was laid waste. 'Admiral' Kirk never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my genetically-engineered intellect that allowed us to survive. On Earth, two hundred years ago, I was a prince with power over millions...

• Like 1

Khan: Captain, Captain, Captain... save your strength. These people have sworn to live and die at my command two hundred years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your Captain, no? Never told you how the Enterprise picked up the Botany Bay, lost in space from the year 1996 with myself and the ship's company in cryogenic freeze?

Khan: 'Admiral?' 'Admiral!' 'Admiral'... Never told you how 'Admiral' Kirk sent seventy of us into exile in this barren sandheap with only the contents of these cargo bays to sustain us?

Khan: [shouts] THIS IS CETI ALPHA FIVE! Ceti Alpha Six exploded six months after we were left here. The shock shifted the orbit of this planet and everything was laid waste. 'Admiral' Kirk never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my genetically-engineered intellect that allowed us to survive. On Earth, two hundred years ago, I was a prince with power over millions...

Recited from memory, I presume? :LOL:

Recited from memory, I presume? :LOL:

:blush:

The 19-year-old pop star has signed up for a space flight with Virgin Galactic, according to a claim by Virgin's billionaire founder, Richard Branson.

:LOL: and take your damn dirty monkey with you!

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1364942

Awww! I wonder if it was something we said?

Bon voyage, Justin! Give my regards to Major Tom if you run into him.

• Like 2

The 19-year-old pop star has signed up for a space flight with Virgin Galactic, according to a claim by Virgin's billionaire founder, Richard Branson.

:LOL: and take your damn dirty monkey with you!

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1364942

Awww! I wonder if it was something we said?

Bon voyage, Justin! Give my regards to Major Tom if you run into him.

:musicnote:

Ground Control to Major Bieb

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

:musicnote:

Just imagine......Bieber, Lohan, and their fellow entertainment nincompoops all take a one-way voyage to the nearest habitable planet. A thousand years from now, our descendents visit the planet, and they find.....?

What would they find?

What if Earth goes into a giant nuclear war and all we have left is Lindsey Lohan and Justin Beiber to keep mankind going...?

It's a chance I'm willing to take... plus I won't be around to give a shit.

Every restaurant will be a drive thru.... eventually.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

What if Earth goes into a giant nuclear war and all we have left is Lindsey Lohan and Justin Beiber to keep mankind going...?

Point proven. Especially the whole part of "won't be around to give a shit".

I like your style.

Point proven. Especially the whole part of "won't be around to give a shit".

I like your style.

Must be the Midwestern connection :D

We're going to need someone with a penis.

• Like 1

We're going to need someone with a penis.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Plus Lindsey's eggs are probably completely screwed up DNA-wise from marinating in all of the various substances she's drunk, snorted, popped, and injected. They'd breed a totally new race of seven-armed mutants with twelve eyes on its butt cheeks or something.

With regards to putting annoying assholes on a Spaceship of Doom, is there room for Ryan Secrest?