Good Quality Video of RnR HoF All Star Crossroads Jam

ShlappinDahBass

Alex went there with a mission. Not just with his speech either.. In that jam solo he was bringing metal into that sorry building!!

That was great. Neil looked so happy. Thanks for posting- I had yet to see Crossroads.

Ya that part jumped out at me too! Neil never smiles. Mind you he's pretty busy when he's playing his own stuff!

That was great. Neil looked so happy. Thanks for posting- I had yet to see Crossroads.

Ya that part jumped out at me too! Neil never smiles. Mind you he's pretty busy when he's playing his own stuff!

Even then, he looked busy there. But you could tell he was having a blast playing with Hawkins and the others. Made me smile, really.

:LOL: Geddy's all YAAAY FIVE SOLID MINUTES OF NOTHING BUT PLAYING BASS! :LOL:

Indeed! Hahaha. You couldn't hear him much but he was RIPPING IT UP! He especially sounded good during the Run DMC part in the beginning. That was a juicy bass line.

Indeed! Hahaha. You couldn't hear him much but he was RIPPING IT UP! He especially sounded good during the Run DMC part in the beginning. That was a juicy bass line.

Yeah, that bass line at the beginning is some kind of tasty! I had to listen to it about five times before I could get on to the rest of the song :LOL:

Yeah, that bass line at the beginning is some kind of tasty! I had to listen to it about five times before I could get on to the rest of the song :LOL:

Pretty much! I hope this gives them more of an opportunity to play with other bands more often! I thought all of the musicians on that stage fit perfectly!

Who is the skinny guy with the baseball cap? He's an amazing guitarist.

If you're talking about the one with the red guitar...that's Gary Clarke Jr. The one with the blue guitar is Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machines. He is a PHENOMINAL guitarist.

If you're talking about the one with the red guitar...that's Gary Clarke Jr. The one with the blue guitar is Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machines. He is a PHENOMINAL guitarist.

Morello, thanks. Yeah, his stuf there was miles beyond the other guys, technically speaking.

Morello, thanks. Yeah, his stuf there was miles beyond the other guys, technically speaking.

It's true. The sounds he creates with his guitar is pretty different. It kind of has a Jeff Beck esque to it.

I was there it was outstanding. If anyone wants send me a self addressed stamped envelope big enough to hold a dvd and I will burn you a copy of the complete show on dvd. I burned it commercial free from HBO give me a heads up you are sending Robert Huey 5842 Hemlock Street Sacramento, CA 95841

Probably not a very good idea to give out your physical address here. I do like the red trim around the garage door, however.

Probably not a very good idea to give out your physical address here. I do like the red trim around the garage door, however.

Hahaha!!!

I love Ann's verse! She rocked it! Good voice still..

She did indeed. She showed all the other singers on stage that night how it's done.

She did indeed. She showed all the other singers on stage that night how it's done.

I've never been a big Heart fan, but the performance of "Crazy On You" at the Hall absolutely blew me away.

I've never been a big Heart fan, but the performance of "Crazy On You" at the Hall absolutely blew me away.

That and the fact the whole original lineup of the band, when they became big, played! Oh man, that must've been one awkward performance. lol

That and the fact the whole original lineup of the band, when they became big, played! Oh man, that must've been one awkward performance. lol

Haha! We were talking about that, speculating on what the fence-mending process might have entailed.

• Like 1

It's true. The sounds he creates with his guitar is pretty different. It kind of has a Jeff Beck esque to it.

He's unique for sure. How great was his last solo in that performance? :haz:

• Like 2