Another tease of an Anniversary Tour.....41st or 42nd Anniversary tour???

nhlrush

Wow. same complaints on this site as the Rolling Stones fan sites.

When a band has longevity like Rush and The Rolling Stones there will alway be fan complaints about the band playing the "War Horses" ( Tom Sawyer for Rush, Satisfaction for the Stones, etc. ). The fact they have so many songs to choose, they'll never please everybody so they have to be happy themselves. The bands are the ones play the songs night to night, over and over.

Be thankful they are still touring and enjoy they show. :codger:

Also Rush has just put out an incredible album and after 40 years, that is amazing.

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!! That's not right. Comparing Rush to the marionette nostalgia band that is the Stones is just crazy!

I just put both bands in the longevity category with such a large catalog of music to choose from. Not here to bash bands either.

Edited by custom55

When a band has longevity like Rush and The Rolling Stones there will alway be fan complaints about the band playing the "War Horses" ( Tom Sawyer for Rush, Satisfaction for the Stones, etc. ). The fact they have so many songs to choose, they'll never please everybody so they have to be happy themselves. The bands are the ones play the songs night to night, over and over.

Also Rush has just put out an incredible album and after 40 years, that is amazing.

Yeah and Clockwork Angels isn't like other band's 40+ years albums which only contains about 1 or 2 good songs. They have 10 great tracks on it!

:rush: :haz: :rush:

I think you forgot how to count. There are 12 tracks on Clockwork Angels.

No I haven't! Please read again. I said 10 Great tracks on Clockwork Angels. Not 10 Tracks Clockwork Angels had . I know the English language can be difficult at times, but until I consider BU2B2 and Wish them Well as (Great Tracks). I won't revise my statement, until then sir! :bitchslap: !

I'm saying all 12 tracks are Great.

• Like 1

Yeah and Clockwork Angels isn't like other band's 40+ years albums which only contains about 1 or 2 good songs. They have 10 great tracks on it!

:rush: :haz: :rush:

I think you forgot how to count. There are 12 tracks on Clockwork Angels.

No I haven't! Please read again. I said 10 Great tracks on Clockwork Angels. Not 10 Tracks Clockwork Angels had . I know the English language can be difficult at times, but until I consider BU2B2 and Wish them Well as (Great Tracks). I won't revise my statement, until then sir! :bitchslap: !

I'm saying all 12 tracks are Great.

Well I guess I'll have to disagree with you then, I think BU2B2 and Wish them Well are good tracks, just not great tracks along the lines of Headlong Flight, Caravan, Clockwork Angels and the others. I'm sure many would also place Halo effect in the good column but happen to think its a great little track along the lines of Closer to the Heart! :codger:

I've caught LosingIt2k fever.......here's my setlist prediction for a 2015 tour. No new album, and songs that won't kill Geddy and his throat.......only 1 song never played before, but lots of turn over in the sets........

SET 1

The Spirit Of Radio

Headlong Flight

Distant Early Warning

Roll The Bones

Driven

Cut To The Chase

Show, Don't Tell

Secret Touch

Armor & Sword

Marathon

Vital Signs

SET 2

Tom Sawyer

Animate

Lock & Key

New World Man

Earthshine

The Main Monkey Business

Drum Solo

Clockwork Angels

Test For Echo

Ghost Of A Chance

The Trees

La Villa Strangiato

ENCORE

Limelight

Closer To The Heart

In The Mood

All I have to say is:

Secret Touch :cheers:

Lock and Key :cheers:

Animate :cheers:

Cut to the Chase :cheers:

Ghost of a Chance :cheers:

I would love to see all of these live in one tour!

Edited by Retrospective