The really BIG question, we're all dying ask....

ThinkingBig

Did the boys meet Oprah? What was she like?

Seriously, did Neil and wife actually arrive with her?

I just hope that in the HBO edit they cut to Jack Nicholson during Tom Sawyer as a cool grin appears and his eyebrows raise over his sunglasses.

I'm not a fan of O either but I am curious.. I guess meeting Oprah would be a sure sign that you've hit "mainstream"! lol

I just hope that in the HBO edit they cut to Jack Nicholson during Tom Sawyer as a cool grin appears and his eyebrows raise over his sunglasses.

I hope we DON'T see Jack...anywhere that night.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jack's or even Oprah's reaction to Alex's acceptance speech. Edited by snowdogged

Oprah?!!

She's seems like the kind of person that would help you out then make sure EVERYONE knew how much she went out of her way to help you out.

Yeah, I always felt the same way about Oprah. I'd just like to see her reaction to Lifeson's speech to see if she acts offended by it or if she gets the joke. Edited by snowdogged

Oprah?!!

She's seems like the kind of person that would help you out then make sure EVERYONE knew how much she went out of her way to help you out.

It's not true. Her life very much consists of just "Oprah". She had an interview with Ellie Wiesel (survivor of the Holocaust) and he getting weepy explaining his story and about his father (who died right next to Ellie during their imprisonment). And he tells her the date his father died and she interrupted him to say "Did you know, the day your father died..is the same day as my birthday?"

I'm not kidding you. I was furious when I was watching that interview. Could be one of the rudest things for an interviewer to say.

• Like 1

Oprah?!!

It's not true. Her life very much consists of just "Oprah". She had an interview with Ellie Wiesel (survivor of the Holocaust) and he getting weepy explaining his story and about his father (who died right next to Ellie during their imprisonment). And he tells her the date his father died and she interrupted him to say "Did you know, the day your father died..is the same day as my birthday?"

I'm not kidding you. I was furious when I was watching that interview. Could be one of the rudest things for an interviewer to say.

Either my brain isn't working well today (a good possibility) or you didn't understand my post. I was saying that she comes across as someone that will help others IF it makes HER look compassionate, kind, and other heavenly delights.

imho

Oprah?!!

Either my brain isn't working well today (a good possibility) or you didn't understand my post. I was saying that she comes across as someone that will help others IF it makes HER look compassionate, kind, and other heavenly delights.

imho

Whoops sorry! It was me. I read it wrong.

I guess MY brain is dead!