2013-14 NFL Season Thread

laughedatbytime

Cundiff comes up just short from 59.

It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from, isn't it?

Congratulations on your win...they really deserved it!

• Like 1

What a bullshit call against the Browns. Cost them the game.

Absolutely, Browns were robbed!!! :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

I know it hurts, but, hey, your team is pretty good too.

Yep, we had a great win today! See you next week, in Miami.

It will be a touching reunion between Nantz and Simms, and Robert Kraft and Brady. They've been stuck covering that icky Peyton Manning for quite a few weeks now.

I expect a lot of close hugging.

there you go. Between the commercials there was a touchback, and Nantz and Simms were waxing poetic about the comeback in NE.

It will be a touching reunion between Nantz and Simms, and Robert Kraft and Brady. They've been stuck covering that icky Peyton Manning for quite a few weeks now.

You know, the Dolphins might make the playoffs this year. That'd be fun, right?

Sure, why not? Why not us?

And it would be as a 6 seed. Are you sure you want that?

Well, maybe so. The alternative would be Baltimore :oops:

there you go. Between the commercials there was a touchback, and Nantz and Simms were waxing poetic about the comeback in NE.

Who can blame them? It was very exciting to watch the Patriots score 13 points in about 2:30.

1:01 actually.

Of course I would prefer the Dolphins. The last time the Patriots played Baltimore in the playoffs the Ravens went on to the Super Bowl. The last time the Patriots played the Dolphins in the playoffs, the Patriots did.

I think the Dolphins made it back to the AFC Championship once since then, right? My, that was so long ago. Time certainly does fly, doesn't it?

Who can blame them? It was very exciting to watch the Patriots score 13 points in about 2:30.

1:01 actually.

Even better, right? I was thinking of when the second to last drive started.

Of course I would prefer the Dolphins. The last time the Patriots played Baltimore in the playoffs the Ravens went on to the Super Bowl. The last time the Patriots played the Dolphins in the playoffs, the Patriots did.

I think the Dolphins made it back to the AFC Championship once since then, right? My, that was so long ago. Time certainly does fly, doesn't it?

The tide is turning. The Fins beat the Brownies in week 1 and didn't even need an onside kick and a phony PI call to do it. I would love a rubber match (no not that kind) in early January. Or maybe we'll get the 4 seed, since you seem to have magically lost to the Jets (and played them to a draw in total points on the season.)

The tide is turning. The Fins beat the Brownies in week 1 and didn't even need an onside kick and a phony PI call to do it. I would love a rubber match (no not that kind) in early January. Or maybe we'll get the 4 seed, since you seem to have magically lost to the Jets (and played them to a draw in total points on the season.)

7-6 is nothing to sneeze at. Back in 2009 the Patriots lost 6 games too. Of course that was their total at the end of the season.

Just doing a little research, you guys probably don't want to run into the Ravens either. They've blown you out the two times you've made the playoffs this century.

7-6 is nothing to sneeze at. Back in 2009 the Patriots lost 6 games too. Of course that was their total at the end of the season.

Just doing a little research, you guys probably don't want to run into the Ravens either. They've blown you out the two times you've made the playoffs this century.

I don't think it's mathematically possible for us to play the Ravens in the playoffs this year, but thanks for the warning.

You might want to avoid the Titans as well (and root for the Broncos today). After all, they've got Pollard...