Opeth Writing For A New Album!

So there's an explanation for the lack of bass on the 5.1 mix - there's an error on the Bluray and the left channels are out of phase.... Roadrunner is setting up a site to issue replacement Blurays.

http://redemptions.w...music.com/opeth

FOR CUSTOMERS LOOKING TO REPLACE THEIR BLU-RAY DISC YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE REDEMPTION BELOW WITH YOUR CODE FOR THE BONUS TRACKS AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN EMAIL WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO REDEEM YOUR REPLACEMENT DISC.

It appears my code keeps coming out as "Coupon Is Not Valid". Maybe it's because I used it once already in order to get the bonus tracks. For people who ordered the box set, we were promised bonus content such as an audio commentary on the making of Pale Communion by Mikael Åkerfeldt but it hasn't been ready for days now.

I´m almost finished with my first listen of Pale Communion. Another GREAT effort, but in my opinion they should change their name after Heritage. The band sounds awesome, now but completely different from the albums before these two.

Honestly, I think that it still is Opeth without growls and distortion. Same kind of melodies etc

Saw them at The Roundhouse in London on Saturday night - second night of the tour. Great gig, brilliant set list with something from just about every album, and Mikael coming up with more comedy gold between songs. The songs they played from the new album sounded awesome live.

Set List:

• Eternal Rains Will Come

• Cusp of Eternity

• Bleak

• The Moor

• Advent

• Elysian Woes

• Windowpane

• April Ethereal

• The Devil's Orchard

• The Lotus Eater

• The Grand Conjuration

Encore:

• Deliverance

This shouldn't be a spoiler because he alluded to the fact that there's going to be growling songs on the tour in several recent interviews, but there's a video from a recent show of such a song, and his growls on the song actually sound quite good considering how it sort of deteriorated live since the Royal Albert Hall show back in 2010.