RRHOF Ceremony , Nokia Theater Los Angeles

Orbourus

I'm going, but not sure about the timing of the rehearsals both before the show and Wednesday (purchased a deluxe VIP package). I should find out via email right before I fly to LA on Monday. This is gonna be big!!!! Can't wait!!!

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

:yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

I'm going, but not sure about the timing of the rehearsals both before the show and Wednesday (purchased a deluxe VIP package). I should find out via email right before I fly to LA on Monday. This is gonna be big!!!! Can't wait!!!

So much for a bad economy!!!

Jealous as hell!

So much for a bad economy!!!

Jealous as hell!

Hey Higher Water,

What's up? Trust me, the economy is still very bad! Jobs are sure hard to come by these days! I hope my new Master's in Accountancy will help me land another better paying job soon! You're Jealous?.....please don't be as I'll be eating ramen noodles for the rest of my life!! No, that's not a problem either! This event happens only once in a lifetime...this :rush: freak gotta be there!

• Like 1

I had my 2011 RUSH Baseball (White) Jersey drycleaned and ready to go since it is a dark theater. Everyone show that RUSH rules!!!!!!!!!!

That brings up a good point... I have been wondering "What do you wear to a gig like this" Dress casual or my threadbare original Permanent Waves tour shirt , tattered jeans , bandana ( dress bandana , I learned that from Axl Rose ) old high top Reeboks and jeans jacket ?? Decisions , decicions.

I had my 2011 RUSH Baseball (White) Jersey drycleaned and ready to go since it is a dark theater. Everyone show that RUSH rules!!!!!!!!!!

That brings up a good point... I have been wondering "What do you wear to a gig like this" Dress casual or my threadbare original Permanent Waves tour shirt , tattered jeans , bandana ( dress bandana , I learned that from Axl Rose ) old high top Reeboks and jeans jacket ?? Decisions , decicions.

I feel we can wear anything within reason but out of respect I will be wearing nice slacks and my 2011 jersey. The wife will look he usual hotness of course.

• Like 1

I hope RUSH fans will dominate the venue.

Everybody cough "blowjob" at once when Don Henley takes the stage.

:P :P

If he's nice to Rush, I'll be nice about it, but if he has any sour comments, he'll definately hear from me!!!!

Hey Don, note to self, Don't you dare piss off the :rush: freaks!!!

Edited by rushfanforever!
  • Like 1

I feel we can wear anything within reason but out of respect I will be wearing nice slacks and my 2011 jersey. The wife will look he usual hotness of course.

The wardrobe question is just driving me nuts!!! I gotta find a nice gown/dress to wear for Thursday; I'm assuming that Wednesday is jeans/sweatshirt casual, but I'm gonna call and hopefully get more info. I have about a month to find the right dress!

C'mon...only 4 people going to the Induction?? (Didn't go back and review the earlier Induction thread, sorry if I missed you....)

:huh:

I'm attending and, like previously mentioned, having tough time deciding what to wear. Us girls have it rough, we have to choose between formal or casual dress, short or long length for either, or between dressy or casual pants or jeans. Let me know what response you get if you call the theatre. Hope to see you all there!

~ Becky

• Like 1

Coming from Cleveland (where the event should be anyway!!) via Cancun. Going to be in Cancun for a few days prior for business. My flight from Cancun to LAX is 2,119 miles. Close, but no 2112!

I'm attending and, like previously mentioned, having tough time deciding what to wear. Us girls have it rough, we have to choose between formal or casual dress, short or long length for either, or between dressy or casual pants or jeans. Let me know what response you get if you call the theatre. Hope to see you all there!

~ Becky

I'm having a hard time to! I'm debating skinny jeans, heels and a vintage rush shirt, or a nice dress with all of my Rush accessories.

Ugh.

I have one seat;

Section MEZZ, Row G, Seat 423

Cost was $124.05 - will sell for $75. PM me if interested.

Edited by tripdad

TM just released seats that had been 350-750 for $100 in the Orch and Loge sections, if you haven't gotten your seats yet!

Wow, just $100 now for a ticket? Prices were too high to begin with IMO! They want to ensure that the place is sold out for the HBO taping.

The wardrobe question is just driving me nuts!!! I gotta find a nice gown/dress to wear for Thursday; I'm assuming that Wednesday is jeans/sweatshirt casual, but I'm gonna call and hopefully get more info. I have about a month to find the right dress!

Wednesday ? what did I miss ??