Jul-12 Halifax, NS Halifax Metro Centre On Sale Sat. Feb. 23

Jul-24 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome On Sale Fri. Feb. 22

Jul-26 Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena On Sale Fri. Feb. 22

Jul-28 Portland, OR Sleep Country Amphitheater On Sale Mon. Feb. 25

Jul-31 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre On Sale Mon. Feb. 25

Aug-2 Denver, CO Pepsi Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25

Aug-4 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center On Sale Mon. Feb. 25

Edited by MMCXII

Where is the Thunder Bay leg fer Chrissakes?

Oh, wait, that didn't make any sense. But, I'm surprised that they aren't going to South Amercia. Maybe they will in the fall. I'll bet Japan and Australia would like to see some dates too.

Edited by Thunder Bay Rush

hello planet X-1, long time, no see!

They played the Boston area twice already (well, Manchester, being one of those dates), so I can understand why they would skip it. At least they are playing in Raleigh for a change and for the first time at the PNC arena.

If I go to RushCon this year, I might try to go see them in Hamilton, ON.

Well I for one figured new dates was good news!!!

They're not coming to Edmonton so I'll see them in Calgary and Vancouver!! (Traveling to see Rush is like having to drive to a restaurant for a decent meal!)

If you are an American and you want to purchase tickets to a Canadian show, is there anything special you need to do? The cost is $120.75 in Hamilton (Canadian money). Since in American money it's "cheaper", do you wait until your credit card bill arrives with the currency conversion?

If you are an American and you want to purchase tickets to a Canadian show, is there anything special you need to do? The cost is $120.75 in Hamilton (Canadian money). Since in American money it's "cheaper", do you wait until your credit card bill arrives with the currency conversion?

Yes, just purcahse the tickets as you usually would. The bank will take the correct amount of your account. There will likely be a foreign transaciton fee though. I do it all the time, my bank accounbt is in the US and I buy stuff in Canada all the time.

• Like 1

Not to insult your intelligence, but I'm throwing this out there in case you don't know (b/c I didn't!), but you now need a passport to get into Canada! Last summer I was toying around with going North of the border for some shows, but didn't b/c when I realized I needed a passport, there wasn't enough time for everything to get processed.*

* Not everyone has a passport :|

Not to insult your intelligence, but I'm throwing this out there in case you don't know (b/c I didn't!), but you now need a passport to get into Canada! Last summer I was toying around with going North of the border for some shows, but didn't b/c when I realized I needed a passport, there wasn't enough time for everything to get processed.*

That reminds me of the time I went from Australia to Japan to see Dream Theater and did not have a Visa - I did not have Australian citizenship yet, and travelled with my Brazilian passport. I was interrogated by the japanese immigration police for three excruciating hours until I managed to convince them I was not interested in staying there forever.

Oh, I've already been to Canada a few times and yes, I have a passport. It's good until 2017.

WOW here's a fun fact. 1992 TinleyPark June 28th. Same place. Same date!!

Here's a fun fact - at that show in '92 two cool things happened.

1. Alex played the opening riff to Fly By Night at the beginning of the soundcheck

2. Neil shaved his head into a mohawk before the show and at the end of the show when he ripped off his bandanna Ged and Alex were genuinely shocked. - There is also a photo of said Mohawk in the artwork for Counterparts.

You can also get an Enhanced Drivers License if your state participates in the program.

It's a lot quicker, and cheaper than a passport. (I have both).

1. Alex played the opening riff to Fly By Night at the beginning of the soundcheck

2. Neil shaved his head into a mohawk before the show and at the end of the show when he ripped off his bandanna Ged and Alex were genuinely shocked. - There is also a photo of said Mohawk in the artwork for Counterparts.

Actually one of his roadies ripped it off,and then don't forget the fake spider that was lowered in front of him from the rafters.

Actually one of his roadies ripped it off,and then don't forget the fake spider that was lowered in front of him from the rafters.

Did he freak out when he saw it? Assuming that it was the size of a hand.

:huh:

As much as I totally loved the setlist for the first leg of CA, I hope they change it up this time—throw us a few bones from the '70s to balance things out...AFTK, Anthem, Xanadu, maybe an abbreviated Hemispheres. See you in KC!!!