Pepperidge Farm Bread

Maverick

Mitch Hedberg: “You know that Pepperidge Farm bread, that stuff is fancy. That stuff is wrapped twice. You open it, and it still ain’t open. That’s why I don’t buy it, I don’t need another step between me and toast.

Exactly...I don't want to have to work that hard for bread.

Way too expensive. Their HQ is in Bloomfield, CT. Union labor!

Union labor is USA labor. No problem at all with unions on my part. In fact, if you have weekends off, thank a union for that.

Union labor is USA labor. No problem at all with unions on my part. In fact, if you have weekends off, thank a union for that.

Sorry, I reject that. I don't need 49 other lazy bastards to "collectively bargain" to get my productive ass a pay increase. If I am producing, I can bargain for a wage increase on my own, which, BTW, is the only mother f*cker I care about, UNLESS, OF COURSE, the other 49 workers are going to pay my bills. Union labor is why entire industrial parks in the Midwest and North East stand empty, Detroit, and other cities, are bankrupt, and why all the jobs keep moving south.
  • Like 3

Sorry, I reject that. I don't need 49 other lazy bastards to "collectively bargain" to get my productive ass a pay increase. If I am producing, I can bargain for a wage increase on my own, which, BTW, is the only mother f*cker I care about, UNLESS, OF COURSE, the other 49 workers are going to pay my bills. Union labor is why entire industrial parks in the Midwest and North East stand empty, Detroit, and other cities, are bankrupt, and why all the jobs keep moving south.

And people live on scraps because of your thinking.

I want to eat dense bread with fiber, not mush or glue. Once every few weeks our chainstore does BOGO (Buy One Get One [free]) on the PF breadsand I pick up a couple loaves, usually the 12 grain or Ancient Grains. One of them has millet and sunflower seeds in it-that bread is sooooo good.

Most of the cookies are mighty tasty, but Karen picked up a bag of soft chocolate cheesecake cookie which didn't really go over too well. The dough was extremely sweet, and the combination of flavors just didn't work.

How much longer until the union kills of PF like they did Hostess? ;)

And people live on scraps because of your thinking.

:LMAO: Yeah...that's it.

And now all of the former union employees are living on scrapes because the labor union bled it's host dry. Ever wonder where all of the manufacturing jobs in country have gone? Just look and see what the labor unions did to Hostess.