John!

Pags

*Ring*

It's 10:15. Who could be calling this late?

*Ring*

They're calling from Washington. That's the next town over. Maybe I should answer it.

*Ring*

Okay, before the phone wakes up the entire house...

"Hello?"

"John!" (she sounds angry, whoever she is)

"Who?!?"

"John! It's Debbie. Why are you treating Lori like shit?" (already, I'm trying not to laugh)

"This isn't John."

"John!"

"This isn't John. I don't know who John is."

"This IS John!" (she's getting pissed now)

"Okay, before you go crazy on me... just listen for a second. You have the wrong number. I'm not John. I don't know who John is. John sounds like he has a lot coming to him - and you should give it to him good. But I'm not John."

*silence*

"Oh. Well he should go to jail."

"Well okay then. Go get him!"

Denise enters...

"George, who was that?"

"It was Debbie. Um... I don't think she likes John very much. Right about now, his phone is ringing. If I were him, I wouldn't answer it."

• Like 4

"Okay, before you go crazy on me... just listen for a second. You have the wrong number. I'm not John. I don't know who John is. John sounds like he has a lot coming to him - and you should give it to him good. But I'm not John."

*silence*

:LMAO:

*Ring*

*Ring*

They're calling from Washington. That's the next town over. Maybe I should answer it.

*Ring*

"Hello?"

"Who?!?"

"John! It's Debbie. Why are you treating Lori like shit?" (already, I'm trying not to laugh)

"This isn't John."

"John!"

*silence*

Denise enters...

"George, who was that?"

"It was Debbie. Um... I don't think she likes John very much. Right about now, his phone is ringing. If I were him, I wouldn't answer it."

:laughing guy:

It's been awhile since I got a wrong number caller, but the story on this one is just great!!

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello?"

"Who?!?"

"This isn't John."

"John!"

*silence*

Denise enters...

"George, who was that?"

:LOL:

I once had a phone number that, except for the area code (we have 3 in metro Atlanta and you have to dial all 10 digits), was identical to a black hair salon. And I had it first! It got so wearying having my voice mail full of ladies trying to make appointments for weaves or braids or extensions. . .

A few times, just for shits and giggles, I went ahead and "booked" their appointments.

I once had a phone number that, except for the area code (we have 3 in metro Atlanta and you have to dial all 10 digits), was identical to a black hair salon. And I had it first! It got so wearying having my voice mail full of ladies trying to make appointments for weaves or braids or extensions. . .

A few times, just for shits and giggles, I went ahead and "booked" their appointments.

I do that too. Some people actually don't believe me when I say I'm not the restaurant. So I tell them "You're right Mr/Mrs <name on caller ID> you're just such beloved customers we see you as family. Best table in the house? 6:00PM on Friday? You got it."

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, this driver is just as dangerous as a speeder! So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car he notices that there are five old ladies—two in the front and three in the back. Wide eyed and white as a ghost.The driver, obviously confused, says to him, officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit ! What seems to be the problem? Ma'am the officer replies, you were't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be dangerous to other drivers. Slower than the speed limit? N0o sir, i was doing the speed limit exactly ..Twenty Two miles per hour. The old woman says a bit proudly. The state police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that "22" was the Route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. But before i let you go, Ma'am I have to ask ...Is everyone in this car OK? These woman seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time , the officer asks. Oh, they'll be allright in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119..