Winter storm KHAAAAAAAANNN!!!

BeOhBe Bob

Driver's side door mechanism INSIDE THE DOOR on my Dodge pickup freezes. Door won't shut properly! OR it freezes shut and I have to climb through the PASSENGER door to get in an drive it

KKHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I actually had this happen to me back during a really cold snap in 1993. I had to hold the door closed with my right hand and steer with my left. Eventually the car's heater warmed things up enough for the latch to work. But man, there's nothing like slamming your door shut and just watching it bounce back open.

KKHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

• Like 1

Crazy windy here this morning with lots of rain and 60 degrees F. On January 31?!? :wtf: It is New England, I want four feet of snow!

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

We had some unbelievable heat yesterday 15C... now its back to -5c and snow with temp still falling....

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

So what you're saying is...you guys went from two piece swimsuits (can u say thonnnnnngggg?) to mukluks and furry hoodie parkas???

KHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

We had some unbelievable heat yesterday 15C... now its back to -5c and snow with temp still falling....

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

So what you're saying is...you guys went from two piece swimsuits (can u say thonnnnnngggg?) to mukluks and furry hoodie parkas???

Ya... something like that. ;)

Check out my website for new bikini pics, taken just yesterday.

:P

• Like 1

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

There's a website?

• Like 1

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

There's a website?

*insert eyebrow perk smiley and EKG goin off the chart smiley right here!*

KHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

• Like 1

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

There's a website?

Links or STFU!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!1

• Like 1

What's with this temperature plunge anyway?? The other day it was almost 60, today it's currently 3 before the wind chill!!!!! What the hell????

:huh:

Who's responsible????

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

There's a website?

:LMAO:

• Like 1

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!

There's a website?

:LMAO:

http://www.medicore.ie/images/blog_images/42/b2ap3_thumbnail_six-secound-count.JPG

CHRISTin...er uh .....KKHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!! :laughing guy:

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Yesterday morning BOTH doors frozen shut. Clean off truck, get my ass off to work. Stop at local Starbucks for morning 4shotlatte' with hammmmy sammy. Hit button to roll down window ..nope FROZEN SHUT!! not rolling down! Same driver's door that will NOT cooperate (yep same door with frozen innards so if I open I can't shut it right) and after sitting in drive thru line for 15 minutes, I have to park and slide my ass over and out the passenger side door, just to wait INSIDE for another 15 minutes.

KKHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

• Like 2

...great thread! yaay! ... the -40 wind chill is gone! But ... I woke up this am to the side gate slamming in a 60 k wind, looked out the front door only to find 10+ cm of fresh blowing snow ... it was light enough to shovel anyways and a balmy -6 C. Upon further inspection, I noticed abandoned tracks in the front yard where a meter reader or angry neighbor must have ventured in vain ... all that is left is a white hole where the dumbass must have biffed ... now the stupid cosmic gate won't latch anymore, so I just pushed snow against it to prevent it from banging because I too fed up with winter to fix the damn thing! I feel like putting up a sign on the front gate reading "enter at your own risk" .... KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!
  • Like 2

...great thread! yaay! ... the -40 wind chill is gone! But ... I woke up this am to the side gate slamming in a 60 k wind, looked out the front door only to find 10+ cm of fresh blowing snow ... it was light enough to shovel anyways and a balmy -6 C. Upon further inspection, I noticed abandoned tracks in the front yard where a meter reader or angry neighbor must have ventured in vain ... all that is left is a white hole where the dumbass must have biffed ... now the stupid cosmic gate won't latch anymore, so I just pushed snow against it to prevent it from banging because I too fed up with winter to fix the damn thing! I feel like putting up a sign on the front gate reading "enter at your own risk" .... KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!

AND MY HOUSE TOO!....shutters ON MY WIFE'S side of the bedroom..blewoff leaving the brackets and whatnot...to bang against the side of the house, giving her NO SLEEP for 3 nights in a row. and NO that doesn't mean we fill the wakeful time at night with......AAUUGGH!!!!

KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

• Like 1

Driving home on an almost pitch black highway tonight, with blowing snow....could barely see the road...... :rage: :rage: :rage:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Driving home on an almost pitch black highway tonight, with blowing snow....could barely see the road...... :rage: :rage: :rage:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I hear ya! Did that the other night!! God, the winters suck here in WI!!! Must have to do with (wait for it).....KHAAAAAANNNN!

• Like 1

I share a 200 ft private drive. Its uphill, bout a 30 degree slope. It then forks, one road to my house, the other to my neighbours. Then my own driveway goes about 300 ft, thankfully its flat. Shoveling the shared drive is easy when we can use the tractor...but it was a novo because of a lack of tire chains. Had to do it by hand. We got six inches of snow last night....KHAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!

A light dusting of snow with another dusting expected tonight. We're about 16" under our normal snowfall - mostly rain so far.

Damn you Noonien Singh! Clearly the fault of...

Khaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

5 "Clipper" storms in 6 days. "Clipper" makes it sound like a haircut by a sexy stylist at Great Clips or something...no...EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW then 3 inches, 3 more.....AND ANOTHER 6 INCHES OF SNOW between yesterday and TODAY!!

Oh yes the hairstylist? she had a nametag. it said

KHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!