Let's get everybody to 1000 Likes!!!

Maverick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say no. I have no interest in lengthening me e-peen, as my normal peen is long enough. Post count, likes, friends on FB etc all have no significance in real life.

Am I boring, or a spoil sport - more than likely, but I don't "like" posts on forums, and I expect no-one to do so in return.

It's like the tags for "treeduck" and "babycat" and "clowney" that I keep seeing. Why?

Are people that insecure that they need to have their e-peen enlarged by false likes/tags etc. Or is this some game that I joined half way through?

I say no. I have no interest in lengthening me e-peen, as my normal peen is long enough. Post count, likes, friends on FB etc all have no significance in real life.

Am I boring, or a spoil sport - more than likely, but I don't "like" posts on forums, and I expect no-one to do so in return.

It's like the tags for "treeduck" and "babycat" and "clowney" that I keep seeing. Why?

Are people that insecure that they need to have their e-peen enlarged by false likes/tags etc. Or is this some game that I joined half way through?

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/datura67/Screenshot_9_zps939fb8e3.png

e-peen length +2!!!

:banana:

No one's asking you or forcing you to "like" posts - it's just a harmless game. I don't know what an "e-peen" is, but I'm not 'insecure', either.

I wish you would post in "Insult the Person Above You" so I could A) like that post, too, and B) insult you by saying that you call your cyber-weener an e-peen.

:laughing guy:

Well, we're a community. Getting along is a good part of that... Even if it's silly little things like tagging other people in posts or having appreciation / like threads. This is the appropriate sub forum to do this as well.

Well, we're a community. Getting along is a good part of that... Even if it's silly little things like tagging other people in posts or having appreciation / like threads. This is the appropriate sub forum to do this as well.

:goodone: Mr. IsNot. :yes:

I rarely haunt this area of the board, but now I know how some of you have racked up so many likes. :P

Almost all of mine are because I am a great contributor to this forum. ;)

Hey, me too! What a coincidence! I know I hang on your every word. You hang on my every word too, right? ;)

Like this post. Right now.

I wish I could double like it.

I might just hunt down all your posts and "like" them..! ;)

Archived