the-most-controversial-simpsons-episodes-video

Mr. Not

If any "controversial" episode rubbed me the wrong way, it was when the couch gag was replaced by that awful Tik Tok song by Ke$ha. Why the hell does this beyotch have more than one hit and 3 albums now? What happened, America? :facepalm:

Then again, The Simpsons have jumped the shark and have just been catering to the Disney/Twilight/Kartrashian audience lately so it's no surprise. They keep further alienating 80s children like me who grew up with the show in it's golden era. Hell, I was around the same age (9 years) as Bart when the Simpsons first premiered.

Edited by invisible airwave

If any "controversial" episode rubbed me the wrong way, it was when the couch gag was replaced by that awful Tik Tok song by Ke$ha. Why the hell does this beyotch have more than one hit and 3 albums now? What happened, America? :facepalm:

Then again, The Simpsons have jumped the shark and have just been catering to the Disney/Twilight/Kartrashian audience lately so it's no surprise. They keep further alienating 80s children like me who grew up with the show in it's golden era. Hell, I was around the same age (9 years) as Bart when the Simpsons first premiered.

Thank goodness I'm only on Season 6.

If you haven't been personally offended by The Simpsons, you haven't been paying attention. They have offended every person on the planet at one time or another and it is still one of the greatest TV shows of all time. I enjoy it immensely and can watch it forever though I only own the first 6 seasons.

Excellant. :doh:

Excellent.

It's funny because it's true.

Season 5 is my personal favorite. So many good ones like Homer Goes To College, Homer In Space and that B Sharps episode to name a few.

6 has some good ones like that collection of vignettes with that Pulp Fiction homage and that one with the meteor.

"Big Butt Skinner" :rfl: :LOL:

Season 5 is my favorite also - the greatest episode ever...

Boy Scoutz 'N the Hood

!!

• Like 1

Season 5 is my personal favorite. So many good ones like Homer Goes To College, Homer In Space and that B Sharps episode to name a few.

6 has some good ones like that collection of vignettes with that Pulp Fiction homage and that one with the meteor.

Boy Scoutz 'N the Hood

!!

Bart: (Thinking) Look, Homer won't want to go, so just ask him and he'll say no. Then it'll be his fault.

Homer: (Thinking) I don't want to go, so if he asks me to go, I'll just say, yes!

Homer's Brain: Wait! Are you sure that's how this sort of thing works?

Homer: Shut up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

Bart: (Through clenched teeth) Dad, I really want you to come on this trip with me.

Homer: (Through clenched teeth) Bart, I'd be delighted to go on your trip with you.

Bart & Homer: D'oh!

:rfl:

• Like 2

Boy Scoutz 'N the Hood

!!

Bart: (Thinking) Look, Homer won't want to go, so just ask him and he'll say no. Then it'll be his fault.

Homer: (Thinking) I don't want to go, so if he asks me to go, I'll just say, yes!

Bart: (Through clenched teeth) Dad, I really want you to come on this trip with me.

Homer: (Through clenched teeth) Bart, I'd be delighted to go on your trip with you.

Season 5 is pure gold....

Homer's Barbershop Quartet... "It's been done"

Cape Feare... the rake scene never gets old

Homer Goes To College.... "That's not the wallet inspector"

Rosebud... the story of how Maggie got the bear was great.

Treehouse of Horror.... "I'm smarter than the devil"

Marge on the Lam - least favorite of this season

Bart's Inner Child... "Do What You Feel"

Boy-Scoutz N the Hood... the traps Bart sets, Donny Don't, etc

Last Temptation of Homer... Michelle Pfiffer as Mindy

$pringfield... Gamblor!

Homer the Vigilante... "No burning leaves without a permit!"

Bart Gets Famous... "I didn't do it"

Homer and Apu... Apu's food being so spicy Lisa can "see thru time"

Lisa vs Malibu Stacy - 2nd least favorite

Deep Space Homer... Homer trying to get some Tang

Homer Loves Flanders... Love the terminator scene

Bart Gets an Elephant.... "Now I've had my head in an elephant, a hippo, and a giant sloth"

Burns' Heir... "Kids, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badass Song... "Grease me up woman!"

The Boy Who Knew Too Much... "I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you, especially those of you in the jury!"

Lady Bouvier's Lover... nothing much sticks out in this one other than the special cake Homer gets to ruin.

Secrets of a Successful Marriage... Homer ruins 2 perfectly good jackets

This was what I could pull from memory, looking at the episode list... some I could go on and on about...

top 5:

BoyScoutz, Deep Space Homer, Homer the Vigilante, Homer Loves Flanders, Bart Gets an Elephant

Ken - you're on season 6? Homer the Great is nearly perfect... Homie the Clown kicks ass too. Season 7 has one of my all-time favorites: Homer the Smithers.

Boy Scoutz 'N the Hood

!!

:P