Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Call me Veggie Monster again....I DARE you.

A very sinister tone to this one....and I love sinister tones!! :laughing guy: You WINNER!!!

Snowdogged----------------------------------30------------------------------------------7/11/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------26------------------------------------------8/2/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------25------------------------------------------8/3/13

Principled Man--------------------------------25------------------------------------------8/7/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------24------------------------------------------6/30/13

USB Connector-------------------------------17------------------------------------------8/8/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------10-------------------------------------------8/6/13

Janie--------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------3/11/13

tx_rush-----------------------------------------7-------------------------------------------5/4/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

Lerxster----------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------5/25/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain------------------------2-------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick---------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

Inthend-----------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------7/22/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-----------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2-------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

Thanks PM. I actually didn't think that one would win. :P

I'm actually going to be out of town until Saturday night. I'm unsure if I'll have an internet connection.

http://i.imgur.com/e7v5acM.jpg

Portrait of America - A few of us live, while everyone else sits back and goes Hmmmm......

"Why do the balls always hit me in the face?!?! Why do the balls always hit me in the face?!?!"

:rfl: This was both unexpected and amazingly fitting. Holy crap I can't stop laughing. You're up.

Thanks for waiting guys. :) I really wouldn't have minded though if someone judged in my place for the sake of keeping the pace of the game.

Snowdogged----------------------------------31------------------------------------------8/10/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------26------------------------------------------8/2/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------25------------------------------------------8/3/13

Principled Man--------------------------------25------------------------------------------8/7/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------24------------------------------------------6/30/13

USB Connector-------------------------------17------------------------------------------8/8/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------10-------------------------------------------8/6/13

Janie--------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------3/11/13

tx_rush-----------------------------------------7-------------------------------------------5/4/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

Lerxster----------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------5/25/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain------------------------2-------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick---------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

Inthend-----------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------7/22/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-----------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2-------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV